BY BENZARA

Features: Polystone Sitting Buddha Dimensions (inches): L 12 x W 6 x H 16 Made using a limited number of colors Made from quality materials Description: If you are interested in Buddhism and the teachings of Buddha then you will love this Polystone sitting Buddha. With the Buddha sitting in an immaculate pose meditating this statuette will announce your message of peace to this world. In beautiful rustic colors this statuette can be kept in the living room or any other room of your choice. It will look prim and lovely on a pedestal stand and it will grab the attention of one and all. Also this Buddha statue has been made using quality materials; hence it is bound to last in tiptop condition for years to come. Guests will sing its praises and conversations are sure to start. This statue can also be made into a very unique gift. Indeed the Polystone sitting Buddha simply is the most unique creation. Dimesnions: Length:14 Width:8 Height;18 see more...

Amy V.
Amy V.
I have this in my garden as a centerpiece on my breakfast table. I love it and it brings a sense of zen and peace to the space. who says you can't add decor to your outdoor areas? It looks great and I've received many compliments on this piece. I would recommend this.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
I love Buddhas! I have this piece in the living room on my coffee table! So pretty! It was a find
As a Buddhist I would rather see this as something to worship than just a deco peice. The statue is inspired by Mahayana Buddhism. ZEN Buddha is represented here. If you believe in Theravada Buddhism as I am, the statue won't be as valuble as it seems. Just saying. No criticisms.
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
El paso, Tx
Is this hollow? I've been wanting to buy stuff like this for my room but am not sure