Benzagel Spot-On Acne Gel uploaded by Zoe T.

BY BENZAGEL

The Benzagel Spot-On Acne Gel with benzoyl peroxide 2.5 ww is a medicated acne treatment with low irritation and non-drying action with NO parabens. This is a gentle approach to help treat acne symptoms for those with gentle and sensitive skin killing acne bacteria and helping prevent new pimples from forming. see more...

Ray L.
Fort mcmurray
Believe it or not, my dad is the reason I discovered this product! Whenever he noticed a really red pimple on my face in high school, he would make me put this on it, and it would dry it out by the end of the day! I only just recently started buying this for myself, but I’m so glad I did! The product really works when it comes to drying out acne, but you do have to use it about three (3) separate times on the same spot to notice reduction in the size of the pimple. That being said, this is certainly a product that I will continue to use. I even use it on my boyfriend now, and even he can’t believe how well it works! This should definitely be a staple in every household medicine cabinet, as it seems to work on multiple skin types!
Anchal J.
This is the gold standard product for acne. It doesn’t really help heal the current pimple (although it should especially the 5% formulation) but it did help prevent other pimples from growing in the same area. It dried out my skin and does stain white when you put it on, so be careful!
Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
been using this for years and years! whenever I notice a pimple starting to form I slather this over the spot ASAP and the pimple never forms! also works great on larger pimples and will literally dry it up overnight! it is VERY drying so I don’t recommend using it over the same spots too often.
Hope R.
Victoria , BC
Really helps curb the problem before it’s bad. Works very well. I buy very often although it does last quite a while. Extremely effective and not too badly priced either. I would highly recommend this
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
This stuff is good but does take a little while to see results . It dries out the pimple but doesn't always necessarily make it less noticeable or less red and irritated . I would recommend looking for another topical treatment if you're looking for a good one
l c.
sydney, NS
This stuff gets rid of my pimples almost over night!! however, it can be very drying with continued use and can cause irritation (makes my skin itchy 😩) on my sensitive skin. but if used sparingly and only when needed, its a great product
Zoe T.
I've been using this recently as a night treatment for my acne. It's pretty cheap and hasn't seemed to irritate my very sensitive skin. I haven't noticed a huge improvement yet but I'm hoping that will come with time. Overall I'd recommend for the price!
Anngélie R.
Rockland
Je l'utilise quotidiennement et j'adore se produit il reduit rapidement l'apparition de bouton et le sébum apres chaque utilisation.
Sara B.
Dried out my skin but made me acne go away quickly. Pretty expensive for what is in the bottle but very effective.