Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL uploaded by kami C.

BY BENZAGEL

BenzagelAcne Wash is an acne-prone skin preparation treatment designed to be used in conjunction with BenzagelAcne Gel to enhance the effectiveness of the benzoyl peroxide medication. Its unique formulation is micronized reduced to tiny particles to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation. see more...

Meadow R.
Coleman
This product is the best there is! I had severe acne about 2-3 years ago and no matter how many face washes, medication, creams, or gels I used, nothing worked and only seemed to make it worse. I tried this product as a suggestion from a friend as it cleared up her acne and it was a great decision! It took around 2 weeks before I started to see major results but it had decreased redness in my face, got rid of my acne, prevented more breakouts, and decreased the appearance of my acne scars! I use this product then apply moisturizer every morning and night and it’s not only helped with acne, but made my skin less oily and healthier, highly recommend this product!!!
Michelle C.
I decided to go back to BP to control my acne and opted for a wash form because I read it's less irritating than leave-on treatments. The Benzagel wash has been so effective at lowering currently acne breakouts and not making my face red and itchy! I just wish it came in a larger size with a better dispenser. Otherwise you don't need a lot of product, it's very no-nonsense ingredients and affordable!
kami C.
London, ON
I was using an expensive acne spot treatment for my cystic acne and found this for $10 and decided to try it. ITS AMAZING! I went from spending $50 on the prescription treatment to $10. They contain a lot of the same ingredients so it’s a total dupe, and the benzoyl peroxide helps a lot with acne and cystic acne!
Eden D.
Toronto
I actually received this product for free from a instagramer and have only been using it for a short while however I think it worked great. Brake outs have been reduced and my skin hasn’t gotten irritated.
Nickey C.
Portage du fort, QC
Yaaa. So i lovee this stuff . i have spend over $500 on expensivr creams and washes . then i stumbled across this $6 wash... I am over the moon thrilled with this wash. However its so popular in my area that its always sold out lol so its hard to stay consistant in using this but im on my second bottle now and still my acne is tamed 💞💞
Vanessa P.
Toronto, ON
Really helped clear up some acne breakouts on my face. It does dry out the skin, but I didn't find it to be as drying as some other acne washes I've used. Be careful, because it can bleach clothing or linens a bit. I also used it on a small area on my back.
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Benzagel SAVED MY LIFE. I would recommend benzagel to anyone with acne. It's inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I am very acne prone and used to have cystic acne and this is the only topical product that actually works. Bless.
Nicole m.
Works great! Just make sure you exfoliate a couple times a week and use a decent moisturizer as this can get very drying. Great price and you can find this anywhere. I love benzoyl peroxide products for my skin.
m e.
The best acne product I ever tried and will have tried. Pimples disappreared in a night. Caution: don't abuse of the product because it will quickly leave your skin dry.
Rigel S.
This is my holy grail face wash, hands down. I was struggling to control some comodonal acne and I turned to my doctor and this was her suggestion! It didn't take long before I was acne free and loving my skin!

My only complaint is that it does leave my skin red and irritated after most uses. I have very sensitive and dry skin so when it does this I just slather on some moisturizer and I'm back to normal pretty quick. I would HIGHLY reccommend this cleanser, especially if it feels like you've already tried hundreds of products to no avail!