Benzagel
Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL

Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL

by Benzagel

BenzagelAcne Wash is an acne-prone skin preparation treatment designed to be used in conjunction with BenzagelAcne Gel to enhance the effectiveness of the benzoyl peroxide medication. Its unique formulation is micronized reduced to tiny particles to effectively penetrate the skin and kill the bacteria that cause acne inflammation.

Does this work for body acne?
I use this product when my skin breaks out bad. However I heard it’s really acidic and I’m often scared to use it. Is this product harmful to the skin?
How effective is this and how long until it actually begins to make a difference?
Start your review of Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL!
How would you rate this product?
grace W.
calgary, AB
Recently whenever I breakout I’ve been using Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL and honestly I’m not a huge fan. While It did help I don’t think this product is as effective as other treatments.
Saika S.
Montreal
I love Benzagel they are the only product that worked for me and will definitely buy their product. The only problem is that its too small for the prices but i love their products
R P.
Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL uploaded by R P.
This acne wash is effective enough to clear up the breakouts. In the beginning use it once a day until your skin get used to it because some people may find it irritable to skin. Also use good moisturiser after as it dries up the skin.[product:benzagel-acne-wash-5%-benzoyl-peroxide-85-ml]
En B.
This wash is amazing! I’ve been struggling with adult acne for the last couple months and this wash saved my life! The only downside was that it left skin dry and slightly tingly. Will repurchase again.
Amanda M.
London
Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL uploaded by Amanda M.
Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL uploaded by Amanda M.
This product does break out your skin as you can see in the picture below. However, it happens when you use twice per day in the beginning. Try to use it once per daily until your skin gets used to the product. I was frustrated to have my skin break out but I stick to it. It is better over time. You will need patience. [product:benzagel-acne-wash-5%-benzoyl-peroxide-85-ml]
Liz L.
Ajax, ON
I picked this up at Shopper's because I was looking for a higher percentage acne treatment. It's kind of pricey for the size of the bottle and how much mL you get but I think it's way cheaper than purchasing Proactive. The consistency of the cleanser is very watery so be careful of how much you use because it will run out fast for a small bottle! The important thing is that it works and I noticed that my acne has reduced. I was breaking out really bad and after using this I wake up everyday without worrying about breaking out. It really feels good to finally find something that works for acne prone skin. I have before and after photos to document my journey!
Sher H.
Moncton, NB
I am a heavy user of benzagel Gel, and thought that I would give the wash a try... but it is horrible. Felt like weird, chalky water. I legitimately thought it was expired or something when I opened it because it seemed so watery. I proceeded to use as directed and it did absolutely nothing for me. I went back to the store and bought the gel again.
Loren G.
Laval, QC
I've been using for the last 3-4weeks as directed and definitely have seen a difference.  Right before I started I went through the worst breakout I had in years. Once I started using it I noticed that my skin dried and peeled faster than usual and that it did help prevent most breakouts.  I still get breakouts but not that bad.
It does sting at times and when it dries the skin feels very stiff which I hate and it leaves my skin with a white finish that looks like dandruff etc.
I received this product for free for complementary purposes and does not affect my honest review.
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
My daughter and I have both been using this product. I have had hormone issues recently and continue to break out. I only had to use such a small amount and only a few times and my break outs were minimal to none. My daughter is going on 10 years old and is starting to get pimples she also used this the same as I did and it cleared up within a day.
This product is excellent and I will use it as my regular acme cream now.
It doesn't burn like other gels and it is has no smell.
A little bit goes a long way!
This product is excellent and I will use it as my regular acme cream now.
It doesn't burn like other gels and it is has no smell.
A little bit goes a long way!
LisaRina O.
SURREY, BC
Benzagel Acne Wash, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, 85 mL uploaded by LisaRina O.
Super excited when chickadvisory sent me free spot treatment to try. We have recently bought the Benzagel face wash and wipes for my teenagers acne and my adult acne. Best invest I've ever made