Benylin Extra Strength Cough & Chest Congestion Syrup uploaded by nazi K.Benylin Extra Strength Cough & Chest Congestion Syrup uploaded by Quvante A.

BY BENYLIN

The Benylin Extra Strength Cough Chest Congestion Syrup is specially designed to work in your chest to help clear out heavy congestion while controlling your cough. Get fast effective relief of cough with phlegm chest congestion and sore throat pain. see more...

Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
It somewhat helped get rid of the cold but it was getting me high. I felt really weird and drowsy using this cough syrup it was truly disappointing considering it was a bit pricey. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone especially kids. This really hurt my stomach and sent me to the washroom as well.
nazi K.
Montreal
benylin Extra Strength all-in-one is good syrup cure my pain and headache but it gives me dizziness and I feel like I'm going to throw up and my hand was shaking after drinking this
Gwen M.
Ottawa , ON
It was either this or some homeopathic syrup available at the drugstore. Overwhelming taste but symptoms vanish quickly. My go to has always been NyQuil so I can sleep through my colds but last time my metre said to check for ketones so I'm playing it safer now.