BY BENYLIN

Benylin DM Regular Strength Dry Cough is a cough syrup that relieves dry hacking coughs and soothes sore irritated throats. see more...

Nicole C.
Oil Springs , ON
This didn't really work for me. It's supposed to sooth your sore throat and it really didn't. Also, it's supposed to give you relief from coughing for a minimum of 6 hours and by hour 3 I was ready to take more. I find that it is okay to use in a pinch but not if your coughing and throat pain are really bad. I would suggest using something else.
Shel G.
This syrup is amazing. I have a pill medicine that works well to rid my cold, but usually am left with a lingering cough that is dry and hurts my throat (similar to a burn). This leaves a nice covering of the throat that soothes the 'burn' and significantly reduces the cough. I'll continue using this every time I get a cold
C H.
i had a cough that lasted a few weeks and it didnt matter what i took it wouldnt go away
I thought id take my chances and try this product and it did bring me some relief when i needed it the most!
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, OK
Works like a charm and doesn't taste as bad as it's major competition. I usually buy in bulk from Costco and my cough is gone in about 3 days. Very effective.
Anabelle R.
Sherbrooke
Tastes horrible but is really effective to help with dry cough and sore throats. I use it before going to bed, it helps me a lot.
Obianuju M.
Mississauga, OK
Anyone use this regularly? I just bought it because it was on sale but I'm not sure now as I googled for reviews and it's mixed.