Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos

Are theses any good?
What is the flavor of these candies ?
Whats this taste like ? Any good ?
Start your review of Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMissoula, MT
These are awesome I had friends that would always bring these to school in jr high and we would eat them all dang day! They were the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and spicy. I highly recommend these to anyone.
2 years ago
These are more salty than ever. It scrapped my tongue once and bled from sucking on it. These are so good though. I wish it was not salty!! The red sour and salty flavoring on the pop is ok. Once the red seasoning is gone, you are left with the lollipop and it is sweet, but not too heavy.
3 years ago
These are so good! There is just something about these that are so good. I use to eat them all the time when I lived in California, now I have to purchase them on line because they're difficult to find but definitely worth it!
a year agoSan Antonio , TX
My mouth watered just liking at the picture of these. I live in south Texas, so there's a section on my food pyramid just for these (and the watermelon ones - y'all know).
3 years agoDallas, TX
This candy is so amazing I really love it a lot I can recommend this to anybody it's not too hot is just perfect if you haven't tasted Mexican candy it is awesome
a year agoChicago
They’re amazing. I buy these all the time, they come individually and in bags. I buy these anywhere, great value and great taste. But if you don’t like spicy food, you won’t really like these as much.
4 years agoPhoenix, AZ
Ive actually tried this product, I just want to write a review so I can get points, so I can eventually get a vox box with food. ill use this time to introduce my self, I'm Rebecca, I'm not really going to give you much information about my self ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like taylor swift. I play the saxophone, and I like getting free stuff so I'm doing this, pretty much why everyone is doing this alright time for me to sing off, so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
4 years agoColorado Spgs, CO
Ok i think if you have grown up in California have had them. I don't know what it is about the sweet and the spice that makes these so addictive but they are so good. If you have not had these yet and see them in the Mexican candy area get them!! You will love them!
3 years agoMesquite , TX
I love spicy and sweet candies. Growing up in a Latin household, these we're a staple. I'd eat these every chance I could. Now as an adult, I don't eat them as often, but I still enjoy them just as much as I did when was a child. You get so much bang for your buck.
4 years agoFresh Meadows, NY
I received one of these from my friend. She mentioned that they were really good and I was wondering how good can it be especially with the spicy part on top. I actually thought it was quite odd when she told me. Overall I ended up liking the candy. I thought the spicy part was okay but i loved what was underneath. I would definitely purchase them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...