BY BENY #43 in Hard Candy

• Whats this taste like ? Any good ?3 Answers
  • What does this taste like4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these? it seems like ive had these before when i wa...5 Answers
tony p.
tony p.
Fresno, CA
These are pretty good I like them they not too sweet but not to spicy. They are also not expensive a big back is like $5 I believe. You can also find them in just about every grocery store. Although they are very delicious they can get very annoying if you eat to many.
Mari G.
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love spicy and sweet candies. Growing up in a Latin household, these we're a staple. I'd eat these every chance I could. Now as an adult, I don't eat them as often, but I still enjoy them just as much as I did when was a child. You get so much bang for your buck.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
YES! My family calls them corn candy. The candy itself doesn't really taste like corn but it has the perfect amount of chili powder on the outside. These are so good and such a great value. I think if you haven't tried them, you're definitely missing out!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Santa Maria, CA
Maybe everybody when you see a pocicle of corn with chile may think is spice, but no. Anytime you want candy buy a bag there do cheap and can share with everyone. So delicious, maybe you would eat it more than one per day. Maybe want grab another bag.
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Makes me think of Mexico!! Awesome taste! Love the little corn shape!! Very spicy! But very fun to eat! The bag is cheap, usually no more then 5$ and it brings a whole bunch!! I buy these to fill up piñatas candy bags etc.. My younger sibs love them!
Mel R.
Mel R.
My favorite candy!!! I love buying by big bags because they are so addicting. I don't really like the fact that they start to cut your mouth after you e had to many. They can cost more than your average lollipops depending where they are sold.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Omg this elote candys are bomb..first they have the spicy chile flavor then when you get to the middle you have the sweet elote lol there fun for kids lol only if they like spicy things lol so good totally recommend
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
Every birthday party in my family house always had these candies all jammed up in a piñata. Everyone loved them and so did I. I highly recommend because of the spice on it and is a good candy overall.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
This candy is amazing! If you like sweet and spicy candy. This is for you. Really good. I buy one at least once every week! Yum. First its a spicy chili. And the. Sweet corn candy'
Accacia H.
Accacia H.
Now I won't say that the corn is my favorite one, but it's still really good! I don't think that I can properly explain how much I love and enjoy these Chile lolipops!!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
Have you ever tried these candies?
yasmine j.
yasmine j.
Victorville, CA
Do you think these candies are great at a party?
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these candies made in America? Where can you buy them?
Joshala J.