Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos uploaded by Aaishah M.Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos uploaded by Aaishah M.

BY BENY #47 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

• Whats this taste like ? Any good ?3 Answers
  • What does this taste like4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these? it seems like ive had these before when i ...5 Answers
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love spicy and sweet candies. Growing up in a Latin household, these we're a staple. I'd eat these every chance I could. Now as an adult, I don't eat them as often, but I still enjoy them just as much as I did when was a child. You get so much bang for your buck.
Jacee W.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are awesome I had friends that would always bring these to school in jr high and we would eat them all dang day! They were the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and spicy. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are more salty than ever. It scrapped my tongue once and bled from sucking on it. These are so good though. I wish it was not salty!! The red sour and salty flavoring on the pop is ok. Once the red seasoning is gone, you are left with the lollipop and it is sweet, but not too heavy.
Jennifer M.
Looove these since i was a kid i would them. I just love how sweet the lolipop is right after the. Chili powder is licked off i remember that sometimes it was to spicy to me ao i would wet the lollipop a bit with water to get some powder off. Like these alot
Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
This candy is amazing! If you like sweet and spicy candy. This is for you. Really good. I buy one at least once every week! Yum. First its a spicy chili. And the. Sweet corn candy'
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These are so good! There is just something about these that are so good. I use to eat them all the time when I lived in California, now I have to purchase them on line because they're difficult to find but definitely worth it!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This candy is so amazing I really love it a lot I can recommend this to anybody it's not too hot is just perfect if you haven't tasted Mexican candy it is awesome
Cristine H.
Every time I go to a Mexican store I grab a few of these only around 50 cents each so it's not bad. I don't really like the chile part on the top but I have my boyfriend eat it off and then eat the corn part
Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
Ive actually tried this product, I just want to write a review so I can get points, so I can eventually get a vox box with food. ill use this time to introduce my self, I'm Rebecca, I'm not really going to give you much information about my self ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I like taylor swift. I play the saxophone, and I like getting free stuff so I'm doing this, pretty much why everyone is doing this alright time for me to sing off, so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ok i think if you have grown up in California have had them. I don't know what it is about the sweet and the spice that makes these so addictive but they are so good. If you have not had these yet and see them in the Mexican candy area get them!! You will love them!
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
Have you ever tried these candies?
yasmine j.
Victorville, CA
Do you think these candies are great at a party?
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Are these sweet?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these candies made in America? Where can you buy them?
Joshala J.