Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos uploaded by Aaishah M.Beny Candy Extreme Elotitos uploaded by Aaishah M.

BY BENY #51 in Hard Candy

• Whats this taste like ? Any good ?3 Answers
  • What does this taste like4 Answers
  • Where can i buy these? it seems like ive had these before when i ...5 Answers
Mari G.
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love spicy and sweet candies. Growing up in a Latin household, these we're a staple. I'd eat these every chance I could. Now as an adult, I don't eat them as often, but I still enjoy them just as much as I did when was a child. You get so much bang for your buck.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
YES! My family calls them corn candy. The candy itself doesn't really taste like corn but it has the perfect amount of chili powder on the outside. These are so good and such a great value. I think if you haven't tried them, you're definitely missing out!
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Makes me think of Mexico!! Awesome taste! Love the little corn shape!! Very spicy! But very fun to eat! The bag is cheap, usually no more then 5$ and it brings a whole bunch!! I buy these to fill up piñatas candy bags etc.. My younger sibs love them!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Omg this elote candys are bomb..first they have the spicy chile flavor then when you get to the middle you have the sweet elote lol there fun for kids lol only if they like spicy things lol so good totally recommend
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
Every birthday party in my family house always had these candies all jammed up in a piñata. Everyone loved them and so did I. I highly recommend because of the spice on it and is a good candy overall.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
This candy is amazing! If you like sweet and spicy candy. This is for you. Really good. I buy one at least once every week! Yum. First its a spicy chili. And the. Sweet corn candy'
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
So yummy no doesn't taste like corn lol. It's a mango lollipop with chile one the outside and it's that great sweet and sour taste with spice.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
These are amazing a spicy mexican candy. The lollipop it self is actually sweet. A little hint of mango taste. It has a dry tangy chili on it.
Azucena E.
Azucena E.
I love these! Growing up they were one of my favorite candies and they have a layer of like chile but once you lick that off it tastes sweet!
Maricela M.
Maricela M.
Rockford , IL
Favorite ! Get them at the Mexican store , cheap. Good and they don't really last in my house , eat these any chance I get.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
Have you ever tried these candies?
yasmine j.
yasmine j.
Victorville, CA
Do you think these candies are great at a party?
Paige F.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these candies made in America? Where can you buy them?
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
What and the world are these? Is it mexican candy?
Spencer M.