BY BENTON'S

Wafa D.
Cary, NC
My toddler usually asks for ice cream so i get these cones and put some whipped cream in it and call it ice cream 😁 win win! She loves it and enjoys the waffle cones..they are so crunchy!
Ella B.
I decided to finished shopping for the next two weeks, and my grand children asked for some ice cream cones. Mostly I just grab and paid, sometime I ask another shopper if they try it before, but usually if they tell me children taste it, I will take a try. By my surprise my grandchildren and I loves those cone. Sometimes they eat them when there's no ice cream. The price will fit any budget .
Tonia H.
They taste great. But i think they are a little too cruncy. They're really hard. For the price you cant best em. My kids loved them. But i found them too hard, i prefer a little less crisp of a waffle cone.
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
These cones are my favorite. They are super cheap and they sweet and crunchy and HUGE so you can put a lot of ice cream in it. I totally recommend these because they taste great with any ice-cream
Sophia M.
I haven't tried it and I had the opportunitie to buy it and I have to say I fell in loove with this cones!! They are crunchy (which I like), they have such a delicious flavor, they are really affordable and they are big, they have a good size.
Jonathan H.
Waffle cones are my FAVORITE way to eat ice cream! Benton's pack of 12 was only 49¢ at Aldi and I can't imagine getting any other brand for that price! Great taste and usability!
Merideth H.
Wheaton, IL
Great addition if you want to add a little crunch to your ice cream! Looks good in pictures and even tastes good!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
My kids love these waffle cones. It's just like going to a ice cream shop or a drive in for them.
Claudia L.
Sandwich , IL
Realmente me gusta mucho comer helado en esta estacion del año que ace mucho calor.
Breanna P.
Fort Wayne, IN
These waffle cones are just as good as the name brand cones. Even though you buy them from Aldi, they are still great quality!