BY TRIBAL PRIDE

100% Natural Bentonite Clay works great as a cleansing facial/face mask. Just add 2 parts water to clay to activate. Bentonite clay, also known as Sodium Bentonite or Montmorillonite, is a healing clay best known for its skin healing properties. When mixed with water or apple cider vinegar and applied to the skin, it absorbs toxins and poisons. The clay originates from the mountainous Wyoming region and mined directly from the earth. Its coloring can range from light gray to off-white with little to no odor. Particle size: 80% smaller than 74 microns, 40% smaller than 44 microns. see more...

Buy on Amazon
PJ D.
Bentonite clay is my holy grail. I use it about twice a week on my face (mixed with apple cider vinegar and water) and about once a week on my hair mixed with the same products. It is very easy to apply and is very affordable. This is forever going to be a part of my regimine.
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
I highly recommend those who are struggling with maintaining moisture in their hair to use bentonite clay . I've been 3 years natural and I can truly say that bentonite clay has been one of many hair products I used on my hair to help with cleansing,moisture,define my curls, and to soften my hair. Bentonite clay is very easy to apply to hair. You can even you it for your body. Bentonite clay will have to be mixed using either water or vinegar,I personally use Bentonite Clay with Apple Cider Vinegar cause it really does a deep cleanse and it opens up your pores that was once blocked with all that grease,oils, gels,etc.