Skin CareFacial SkincareBENTON
Snail Bee High content Steam Cream (50g) Korean cosmetic Korean beauty

Benton Snail Bee High content Steam Cream (50g) Korean cosmetic Korean beauty

by BENTON

Size: 50g Contains 64% snail secretion, bee venom, EGF, Hyalunonate instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. Snacil mucin...

How do I use this product? Right after a shower or do I need to specifically steam my face in order for this to work?
Is this good for combination and sensitive skin?
Start your review of Benton Snail Bee High content Steam Cream (50g) Korean cosmetic Korean beauty!
Mandy L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this moisturizer. It is very hydrating and great for the winter. The texture is thick and creamy and makes my skin feel soft and plump. I highly recommend this moisturizer and it was an affordable price.
Robert A.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
My current day time moisturizer. I feel like it does absorb into my skin quickly and works well with layering. But by then end of the day I do feel like it secretes from my skin. But at the same time, it does leave me feeling moisturized and I do believe it helps with my scars and dark spots.
Taylor S.
Shippingport, PA
This is the best facial moisturizer I’ve tried so far! It’s thick and actually moisturizes. It’s not greasy, but things will definitely stick to your face if you use too much. I always snuggle my cat after and get cat hairs stuck all over my face!! Don’t do that lol. I think it’s good for fine lines because I’ve noticed a slight reduction in them. I also have acne prone skin and this doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t smell weird and the consistency isn’t goopy like I thought it would be (due to the snail mucin), it’s more like a white medium-heavy consistency cream.
Lisa H.
I really like this product. I have very dry skin, made dryer by tret and this really helps with the peeling. no real smell and a little goes a long way. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin as I think it would be too much.
Caitlyn G.
Blue Springs, MO
I have purchased this moisturizer at least three times, which says something because I'm always on the hunt for something better. But this one is just so GOOD! I have very oily skin, so I mostly use this one in the evening as I find that it can be a LITTLE thick. However, I can definitely get away with using it during the day (I have a different moisturizer that I prefer for daytime, but in a pinch this would totally be fine). It is absolutely not greasy at all and sinks in fairly quickly. It's got so many beneficial ingredients too! Snail mucin and bee venom OBV! But also glycerin, niacinamide, willow bark extract, vitamin e, peptides, as well as a plethora of various extracts and nourishing oils! Love!
Haley S.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: eBay
I love this entire skincare line. It's perfect for damaged and dry skin. I used it to fade my acne scars and it really did a great job.
Haley S.
Englewood, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this entire line together and it did wonders for my skin. I really like his product as it made my skin really soft and glowy. If you have dry, or damaged akin, this product is for you.
Brandy D.
Steam Cream is a uber good!!! This is an awesome moisturizer!!! It’s thick but not to thick and absorbs quickly! It’s perfect for my combination skin and when I want to lock in my previous steps in my skincare routine and I feel I need a little extra boost of hydration I got to this steam cream! It’s really moist and locks all the goodies right in!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This product is amazing! It works on dry/oily skin. It is very moisturizing and hydrating on the skin. Not to mention, a little bit goes a long way. It is inexpensive too!
Laura A.
Mcdonough, GA
I started to you use Korean skin products like more than a year. I love this lotion very creamy and helpful to the skin. It treats acne scars which is a plus. I bought this product from a website known as sologlam dedicate to only best Korean skin care products. I would recommend to anyone to buy this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...