Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Skin C.Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Katherine B.Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Katherine B.

BY BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. This high content mask pack uses Bee Venom, EGF and various botanical based natural ingredients to help improve your rough and damaged skin from various stress and pollution. In addition to the troubled skin care, cooling effect, moisturizing, skin soothing and skin-lifting improvement, this all-in-one functional multi-care cosmetic has functional ingredients such as Arbutin and Adenosine which helps brightening your skin and removes wrinkles. Place the mask gently over the face, remove after 20~30 minutes, then pat the leftover ingredients gently into the skin. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Katherine B.
Beaverton, OR
I absolutely loved this mask. I have sensitive, pathologically dry skin, and this was just perfect for me. I’m basking in its glow again right now, and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated, and has a very slight dewy sheen to it. I didn’t feel the need for further products from my ridiculously large collection of serums and creams, I’m just letting my skin rest and enjoying the simplicity here.
Although my skin tends towards the very dry/occasionally dehydrated, this mask seems like it would work for most skin types. It has a very mild, pleasant scent (no synthetic additions for the sensitive) and leaves the scent feeling lightly hydrated.
I’d also like to note that my neck, décolleté, arms, and upper back are likewise happily moist, this mask comes with a massive amount of product. I spent about 20 minutes blissfully watching a show and letting the product soak in after I removed the mask.
Including a crypt keeper pic for general amusement, and another of my skin after the product had soaked in fully. A++ Benton 🙌🏻
Rebecca J.
This product is super nice for reducing redness and inflammation.  The sheet mask material is kind of rough.  I also saw some brightness and more evenness of skin tone after using this sheet mask.  I did not feel any irritation at all, and helped calm areas that were irritated from my eczema.
Anna Z.
I currently use Benton's Snail Bee toner, lotion, essence, masks, and steam cream as my nightly routine after cleansing my face.

My face always feels so nice and silky after using this mask. I leave it on for about 20 minutes and rub the excess into my neck and shoulders.
Alex T.
My first face sheet mask ever. It was so so so hydrating that it lasted until the morning after. I need to use it more to see it's effect on acne.
Jennifer S.
San Antonio
My favorite sheet masks ever! I love this snail/bee combo! I can feel it start to work on my face after a few minutes!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
Going to the spa to get a facial is not always affordable but this mask is! My skin was left with a smooth texture, hydrated and that nice glow that Korean skin care lovers are always after. My moisturizer glided and absorbed nicely in my skin after. I do have very sensitive skin and my cheeks did get a little red but it quickly went away. Happy I bought the 10 pack.
Skin C.
This products does what it says! The description said that after using this mask your skin will feel hydrated and smooth. It really did feel hydrated and smooth there was also essence over that I applied on my ears, neck and hands! I have dry and sensitive skin so this product really worked for me!
Julie B.
Dpo, AE
I bought a pack of 10 from amazon and I’m impressed! I have sensitive skin and there’s no fragrance in it which is brilliant. I did the mask in the evening and the morning after my skin looked great and plump!
Ignaura T.
Benton is one of my favorite K-Beauty brands. The Bee Snail line is miracle worker and this mask is no exception. After using my skin feels so soft and smooth. It reduces my blemishes so much! It does have a lot of product left in the bag, that I save it in my fridge and use it as my everyday essence.
Nadia K.
snail is one of my favourite ingredients, especially as I have acne. this mask helps heal my skin once I've had a breakout. if I use it, the next day there's definitely a difference in my skin. there isn't any redness, my skin may be free of any pimples. it's just a holy trail item for me