Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. This high content mask pack uses Bee Venom, EGF and various botanical based natural ingredients to help improve your rough and damaged skin from various stress and pollution. In addition to the troubled skin care, cooling effect, moisturizing, skin soothing and skin-lifting improvement, this all-in-one functional multi-care cosmetic has functional ingredients such as Arbutin and Adenosine which helps brightening your skin and removes wrinkles. Place the mask gently over the face, remove after 20~30 minutes, then pat the leftover ingredients gently into the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g!
Mandy L.
Brooklyn, NY
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Mandy L.
Love this mask! The snail mucin and bee venom is amazing for improving skin texture and redness. I got mines from STYLEVANA for 2$ so it’s pretty affordable as well. Defiantly would recommend!
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This is my favorite sheet mask ever! I love that it uses bee venom and snail secretions to hydrate and smooth skin. It really helps to soothe my skin if I’m breaking out and has never cause a reaction on my sensitive skin. I use this some nights as the last step in my routine and I always wake up with glowing skin! try it out.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Stephanie D.
This is my fave sheet mask to use at night. I use this after my serums to really lock all the goodness in. It leaves your skin soft and glowy. My skin looks amazing the next day! I highly recommend this mask.
Jennifer S.
San Antonio
My favorite sheet masks ever! I love this snail/bee combo! I can feel it start to work on my face after a few minutes!
Parizat G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love this face mask. It's fragrance FREE, which is super hard to find usually in face masks. It's hydrating and contains many active ingredient such as niacinamide etc. Would highly recommend.
Taylor I.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
Nothing has ever made my skin feel as BEYOND baby soft as this! I literally glow! It’s the fountain of youth packaged as a sheet mask. I like to use this as a “cool down” for my face after having done harsher treatments such as exfoliation or radio frequency tools. It’s absolutely sublime.
Dominique F.
Pineville, NC
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Dominique F.
I used this mask last night as part of a 7 day sheet mask challenge. This mask is amazing! It fit perfectly on my face, the serum was a nice consistency, not watery. I wore the mask for 20 minutes, when I took it off, my skin was soft, smooth and loomed healthy and calm. I will definitely buy this mask again, it has zoomed to the top of my list for favorite mask! Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g
Sep K.
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Sep K.
This Benton sheet mask is packed with amazing ingredients such as Arbutin, Rose, Honey, Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, and Allantoin to deeply moisturize and revitalizes dull and tired skin. This sheet mask is saturated with essence and I was able to leave it on for 15 minutes then rub in the remaining serum. After the essence dried up, my skin felt calm and hydrated and it didn’t leave any tacky residue. What I really like about this sheet mask is that it leaves my skin super moisturized and looks radiant and my skin is softer the next day when I wake up. The scent of Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack is mild, and it isn't overpowering. Also, this sheet mask did not break me out or cause any irritation. This product is free from Coal Tar, MIT, Parabens, Sulfates, PEG, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, TEA, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Formaldehyde-releasers, Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Phthalates, Dye, Talc, Mineral Oil, and Silicones which is a big plus to me.
Katherine B.
Beaverton, OR
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Katherine B.
Benton - Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack 20g uploaded by Katherine B.
I absolutely loved this mask. I have sensitive, pathologically dry skin, and this was just perfect for me. I’m basking in its glow again right now, and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated, and has a very slight dewy sheen to it. I didn’t feel the need for further products from my ridiculously large collection of serums and creams, I’m just letting my skin rest and enjoying the simplicity here. Although my skin tends towards the very dry/occasionally dehydrated, this mask seems like it would work for most skin types. It has a very mild, pleasant scent (no synthetic additions for the sensitive) and leaves the scent feeling lightly hydrated. I’d also like to note that my neck, décolleté, arms, and upper back are likewise happily moist, this mask comes with a massive amount of product. I spent about 20 minutes blissfully watching a show and letting the product soak in after I removed the mask. Including a crypt keeper pic for general amusement, and another of my skin after the product had soaked in fully. A++ Benton 🙌🏻
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
I personally didn’t see a huge difference in the tone or texture of my skin being improved by this mask but I enjoy the experience of a sheet mask when I’m trying to relax and this one didn’t irritate or harm my skin in anyway. They’re worth a shot, you might see more of an improvement in your skin than I did.

Looking for your answer?