Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion

by BENTON

Fortify your skin with this lotion that's packed with prized K-beauty ingredients. This lotion is formulated with snail secretion filtrate to help rebuild skin and help fade dark spots. Hyaluronic acid replenishes your skin’s moisture level with deep hydration while bee venom works to boost collagen production and help erase acne scars. The addition of niacinamide works to give you a brighter more even skin tone and adenosine helps erase signs of aging and fine lines. This lotion is perfect for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Palmitic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin

Usage: Pump into hand and spread gently on to face. Use fingertips to lightly tap product on to face and neck until fully absorbed. Use after cleansing, toning, and applying essence.

What is the texture like? Is it sticky?
Can you use vitamin c serum along with this product in the mornings?
How well does this work? Who’s tried it?
Start your review of Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Ritika B.
Chandler, AZ
Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion uploaded by Ritika B.
Benton is a brand that I’ve been using for a couple of years now. Many of their products are known for being safe to use for fungal acne. I’ve tried out a couple of their products and wanted to talk about this one in particular from the Snail Bee line. The Snail Bee High Content Lotion is a mouthful to say, with the name giving away some of the key ingredients. This lotion contains snail secretion filtrate, bee venom, niacinamide, and adenosine. Snail secretion is known to have ingredients which help firm and recover skin while bee venom has anti-inflammatory properties. This lotion is a bit tacky when applied so I suggest using it with a mist or water cream. It has no scent which I prefer and is a bit thicker than a water cream but still easy to work with. Upon my first application it made my skin feel very firm and tight, as if someone stretched it out. Even after a few weeks of use, I’m liking the results and how moisturized my skin feels. All in all, don’t let the unconventional ingredients stop you from trying this product.
Danielle W.
Toms River, NJ
This is the very first official Asian/Korean Lotion I have ever tried on my skin, and it does not disappoint! This feels so incredibly smooth and silky, and it dries very quickly as I rub it into my skin. I usually have oily skin, and this fortunately does not increase any of the shine I usually get. I only need one to two pumps of this for my entire face and neck, so the 4 ounces I got will last me a very long time. I find this to be moisturizing enough to not really need an extra moisturizer over it, although I do choose to use one simply because my moisturizer has its own anti-aging affects to it (ever since I turned 40 a few months ago, I feel I can’t ever have too many anti-aging products, as long as I -‘ careful and my skin feels healthy with them ;-) This has a peptide in its ingredient list, as well as bee venom, snail secretion, and adenosine. All of these are great ingredients for aging skin, and so far I find my skin loves all of them with absolutely no negative side effects. I highly recommend to anyone in search of a light & airy lotion to not only help with skin issues, but to also add moisturizing properties. This really feels absolutely amazing on my face:) Benton Snail Bee High Content Lotion
Yvette B.
Hilmar, CA
This products its one of my favorites, I use it every day, mornings and nights. I have oily skin and the produc works well for my skin type.
laurin N.
West Bloomfield, MI
I love this lotion, it's a really good set at the same time as keeping my dry skin really moist! Love it so much I always buy it and it's really good value, it's really affordable and that's what I love about it! Every time I see it I always have to grab one!!
Megan S.
I love this product!! It smells ok, But works wonders! I was def impressed! The price is a little steep but I will pay for something that works and this does
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
I don't think this is really the superstar of this line, like maybe I expected it to be. The Snailbee line really does work wonders, but it takes dedication and patience. This lotion is more greasy than I expected, and it takes some time to sink into my skin...after using gel creams all summer, it was kind of a rude awakening. That being said, I have oily skin, so I'm not counting it out just yet. If nothing else, I'll have beautifully moisturized hands.
Makyla T.
Jacksonville, FL
This lotion kinda takes a little while to absorb in the skin in that way i think it's similar to other products in this line. It's a basic hydrating lotion for me it hasn't done miracles because i don't think snail & bee does much for my skin but my favorite thing about it is it drys really matte.
Jennifer K.
This is my go-to face lotion either in the morning OR night! It is lightweight, no fragrance, and leaves my skin hydrated even during the dry winter months. Huge bonus that it does not break out my sensitive skin! I would absolutely recommend!
Keiko D.
Loma Linda, CA
This is a really good product! I love Asian brands for skincare, and this is definitely a quality one! I use it as a medium weight moisturizer. It feels a little heavy on the skin initially, but it absorbs pretty quickly and makes my skin feel very soft. Half a pump is plenty for my whole face.
Lauren C.
Wilmington, DE
Great lotion! It’s really kept my skin moisturized. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause any issues