BY BENTON

This product contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. Snail mucin supports... see more...

• Is this good for oily and acne prone skin? 2 Answers
  • I got this for free and I haven't used it yet because I h...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried any other products from Benton? Or ...9 Answers
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Overall, I'm sure the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence is a great product. It's highly recommended across the Asian Beauty community of Reddit, which is why I bought it. Unfortunately, and it wasn't until several products later that I realized, snail mucin breaks me out. The consistency of this product felt nice, not sticky like you would expect, and absorbed quickly. If you have an allergy to dust mites please be careful with trying any products containing snail, there is a well known correlation between the two and can cause problems for your skin.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
Purchased this on yesstyle.com since snail mucin is all the rage. So far my face is loving it. The night I first used it I could tell I had a pimple forming and some redness, I put some on and the next day the budding blemish was gone! This stuff absorbs very quickly and has almost no smell at all. Just some caution though, if you are alergic to bees I hear this can cause some irritation so do a test swatch on your arm first.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
I bought this product about six months ago and stopped using it for a long time because I didn’t notice an improvement in my skin. I’ve recently picked it up again after getting advice to use it every day and i was SO wrong!! My skin looks so much more even, hydrated, and even the dark circles under my eyes look better than they’ve looked in months! Would definitely recommend
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
This is a holy grail product for me. Honestly, at first I wasn't even entirely sure what it did, but I noticed a change in my skin immediately after I ran out and did not replace it right away. It provides instant moisture and really improves my skin barrier, which is great since I use so many actives. It is a gel consistency and sinks in very quickly and makes my other products last longer. I also tend to get milia from eye creams, so I use this on my eye area instead.  It does a great job of evening out skin texture.

I haven't tried the new formula  - at least not that I know of - and I haven't had any problems with the product spoiling. I use it both morning and night and one bottle probably lasts me around 3 or 4 months.
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
this benton snail bee essense has been part of my asian 7 step skin care routine for a year now and i absolutely love it!! Its gentle enough for everyday use and it makes my face lotions absorb quicker.  I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Adriana V.
I have mixed feelings on this. The old formulation is my favorite essence ever, and I loved it so much I bought multipled backups that I keep in the fridge. They reformulated, though, and it just isn't as good. I don't think the new formulation is worth dealing with Benton's insufficient preservation system, and numerous people have had issues with this essence spoiling before they even received it.
Rebecca J.
I really enjoy Benton's products overall.  Very good for sensitive skin, soothing, moisturizing, and no alcohol! This essence is great, and could definitely temporarily stand alone.  I took a weekend trip and forgot lotion, and only used this essence which did the job! Its soothing and moisturizing properties really work well.
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff for giving my skin moisture and hydration at the end of the day. It feels so soft and works it’s way easily into my skin. I haven’t been able to give it up as apart of my nighttime routine, even though I have more expensive products I could use instead. I purchased through Amazon and though it took a little time to arrive, it’s well worth the wait.
Mariko R.
This was my introduction to the world of snail products and Korean skincare in general. It definitely helped with my blemishes and added some brightness to my skin. I also love the travel-friendly packaging - I actually decant my SCINIC Snail AIO into my empty bottle of this for when I go on the road.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
This is my absolute favorite lotion! I tried it for the first time two years ago and I was genuinely surprised with how much I like it. I still buy it and my skin continues to love me for it! I recommend this lotion!
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Has anyone else tried any other products from Benton? Or Any other snail secretion or bee venom products?
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
What does this do for your skin, will it improves your acne scars
Victoria C.
When should I apply this product? What part of the skincare routine should this product be placed in? Is it before or after moisturizing?
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
I got this for free and I haven't used it yet because I have a few questions. Is an essence like a serum? When should I use it in my routine? And what benefits does it have?
Tinnie B.
So I want to know if it will be ok for my sensitive combo skin that reacts to practically every bring #ok most things