Skin CareFacial SkincareBENTON
Snail Bee High Content Essence

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

by BENTON

This product contains 90% snail extract and bee venom instead of water. Powerful ingredients such as snail mucin and bee venom help to heal acne, fade acne scars, brighten skin tone, and maintain hydration throughout the day. Snail mucin supports...

How does this compare to Cosrx advanced snail 96 power essence?
hi i was thinking about starting on this after washing my face with a cleansing oil then a low ph cleaner is that ok? and also can i use this in combination without centella blemish cream after? and i heard that it's best to moisturize face while it's still damp after cleaning should i do the same at night since instead of moisturizer I'll be using this to prevent trans epidermal water loss
Considering the purchase. Worth it ? What improvements have you noticed with regular use?
Start your review of Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence!
tina N.
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence uploaded by tina N.
This product I have use for my acne and also my acne scars and let me get straight to it this really helped with my scars I had very bad acne all over my cheeks and I use this every night with my moisturizer and it really helps her hydrated because after you had a lot of damage on your skin you need to hydrate your skin because a lot of people would actually use a lot of chemicals for the pimples to decrease and this helps it very much
Caitlin K.
Boston, MA
This is my second Benton product, as I have previously bought the Benton Fermentation Eye Cream (which is wonderful by the way). I use this essence by massaging it into my skin after my toner. I had a mini break out on my cheek and this essence combined with my other skin care products completely eradicated the breakout within just a few days. It absorbs very well and the consistency is quite light. I also have sensitive, dry skin and this essence is very gentle with my skin but also moisturizes it quite well. Just for reference, I bought this off of YesStyle. Highly recommend!
Robin H.
Kimper, KY
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing essence. I’ve been using this for about a month and my skin looks smoother and softer. Definitely think the lines are showing less and my skin looks over all better
Kelly L.
Providence
One of my favorites for sure; after going through a particularly bad breakout, I was left with tons of scarring. Through the course of about two months, all of my dark marks were almost completely faded, though I didn't notice right away! I'd say it's a product that definitely does the job in a slow and steady manner, though it's no one-week miracle worker.
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence uploaded by Megan S.
I was recommended this product from another influencer and I am so glad I got! This essence has snail secretion and bee venom in it, which creates a super soft and hydrating serum. The consistency is perfect, it’s not too sticky and it absorbs really well. It keeps my skin so soft and hydrated all day.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence This is an amazing essence. If you are looking for a essence that provides hydration and evens out your skin tone, this one is it. I received this as a gift and I really like it. I was hesitant at first because I've never heard of this type of essence but it has definitely been a favorite.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I only tried a small sample so far but I did notice that it helped improve texture on my face. I’d definitely purchase the full size based on that. Snail serum is an ingredient that works really well on my skin.
Natalie K.
Phoenix , AZ
Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence uploaded by Natalie K.
The essence has no scent to it. It doesn't feel oily at all, in fact, it feels like water. It doesn't leave my face sticky which I love. It is extremely lite. I have sensitive/oily skin so this is great. I apply it after I apply toner and before I apply a serum. I like how lite it is it doesn't affect makeup application at all and it dries very quickly.As for results. The first few times I used it I had a few blemishes and this instantly dried them up and made them disappear. I haven't been using this long enough to see any results when it comes to complexion or wrinkles. However, I have used Benton's Snail high content steam cream and its one of my favorites so I have high hopes for this. Even without long term use, I will be repurchasing this as this brand has never let me down before it is one of my all time favorites. So with that said I recommend this product.
Allison T.
Bloomington, IL
This stuff is literally the "bee's knees", pun intended, lol. I was using the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence in my am/pm routine, which I still use and love, I just use it in the PM now and use this stuff in the AM. It absorbs a lot faster and I feel like it sits better under my other products. I seriously feel like I have seen a huge difference in my skin since I started using this though, especially in terms of how fast my skin heals from breakouts. I have had breakouts heal literally overnight, when they usually take over a week to heal. I do have a bad habit of picking my skin sometimes, but this stuff helps so much. If you are a picker, I highly recommend. I even accidentally cut the palm my hand when I was slicing bread and just from applying this to my face every night, the cut is almost gone. Some people say this stuff doesn't have a scent, but to me, when you first apply it, it smells like B.O. No joke. That is the only downside, but it dissipates super quickly. I'm talking the scent is gone in likes seconds. I usually just hold my breath while I apply it, lol. Anywhooo, this stuff is amaze-balls and you should purchase.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
In love with this! I put it on before I go to sleep after I take all my Makeup off. It feels very refreshing and little on the skin. It smells really good to. I am almost out of my first bottle and I will be 100% repurchasing this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica T.
Bevinsville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone ever tried/use the brand Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence or the #Benton sheet facial masks? I've read rave reviews on Korean Glam on Instagram! What are your thoughts?
Robyn L. il y a 2 ans
They are very hydrating, and you get a lot of mask for a great price.