Benton Snail Bee High Content Cream 50G(Whitening uploaded by Myra H.

BY BENTON

Description:

In the stage of mixing and blending the ingredients, this steam cream uses a high temperature steaming method to ensure a safer formulation of the product. It has a fresh cream like texture and its characteristics are to help moisturize skin and to maintain a moisturized skin.

Suggested Use:

• After washing your face, pump out appropriate amount and rub evenly spread.

• Then gently tab enhance absorption.

Active Ingredients:

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Phytosqualane, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Arbutin, Adenosine.

Buy on Amazon
Adriana V.
Some people have very negative feelings towards Benton, due to a contaminated batch of one of their essences several years ago, which caused serious breakouts in many of their customers. I did not receive a contaminated batch and have not had negative experiences with Benton, but you should be aware that Benton still does not use "heavy duty" preservatives, which means their products are prone to spoilage faster than many other skincare products. Preservatives often get a bad rap, but they are, quite literally, the difference between putting a product on your face or putting a MOLDY product on your face. They are proven to be safe and effective. Products, like Benton's, that use "natural preservatives" or fewer preservatives should be handled with more care and inspected routinely for bacterial/mold growth. To that end, I keep all of my Benton products in the refrigerator to extend their (non-moldy) lives.

With that said, I love this stream cream. This is a fairly thick, standard cream that contains snail mucin and bee venom, aimed at moisturization, healing blemishes, and reducing wrinkles. I have not noticed any difference in fine lines with this cream. However, I layer this on top of my other essences/serums/emulsions at night and I have found that it is a wonderful moisturizer and occlusive layer that can help speed the healing of acne blemishes. When I have a pimple that is in the healing phase, I swipe on some extra Steam Cream on top of it right before bed, and pat it in gently. It reduces the visible pimple healing time by at least a day or two. This is a staple night time cream for me, although during most months it is too heavy for me to use during the daytime. During the winter, though, it is a great defense against the cold and dry winter air.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I put this on in the morning to give my face some hydration. It really works amazingly. It not oily at all and is very little weight on the skin. This will be my 3rd time repurchasing this.
Myra H.
This was perfect for getting my skin through our harsh winter. It's extremely moisturizing. There wasn't any scent that I could detect. During the day I would use very little under a matte foundation to help keep the foundation from being uncomfortable on my skin. I definitely wouldn't use in the summer because it can feel a little heavy. I'd definitely purchase more to get me through the colder months!
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I didn't find this product to do anything spectacular, however, it did feel very moisturizing and was enjoyable to put on my face at night. Since it didn't do anything more than any other moisturizer or serum I've tried, I probably would not end up purchasing a larger size of this in the future.
Rowena F.
London, City of London
There are mixed reviews on this one but I must say that I like it, it's more brightening than actually whitening however the consistency of this cream, it's heavier than what I would usually choose. I like it for the colder winter months and found the best results when I pat in int o the skin, opposed to circulating it in, seems to absorb better this way.