BENTON Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream

by BENTON

This coconut-oil-infused cream is enriched with 20% shea butter to keep hands soft and silky. Plus, it absorbs quickly to hydrate dry hands and cuticles without leaving any stickiness behind.

Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter(20%), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(3%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine

Usage: After washing hands or whenever skin feels dry throughout the day, squeeze some cream into your hands and massage until absorbed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BENTON Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
BENTON Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream uploaded by Tong O.
Benton Shea Butter & Olive Hand Cream contains 10% shea butter, 2% olive oil as moisture. It also contains hyaluronic acid, pantheon and other botanical ingredients for hydration. It is not thick sticky and absorb quickly. The mild fresh scent from the essential oils is perfect. 50g a tube for $9 is great size to put in my bag for daily use. Thanks 08Lite and Benton sending me this in a deep discount in exchange for an honest review.
Mandy G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
BENTON Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream uploaded by Mandy G.
BENTON Shea Butter & Coconut Hand Cream uploaded by Mandy G.
Today I’m going to be reviewing the benton Shea butter and coconut hand cream that I received from [user:0.8l] for a trial price in exchange for my honest opinions. The benton Shea butter and coconut oil infused hand cream is a naturally derived product made of 20% Shea butter and 3% coconut oil. Benton claims that this hand cream absorbs quickly to hydrate dry hands and cuticles, leaves your hands soft and silky without leaving a sticky residue. The packaging is appealing and minimalistic as most benton packaging is. The cream is itself a thick opaque butter yellow cream. My hands are always dry from washing them and this hand cream feels rich and creamy without feeling oily or sticky, one of my pet peeves. The hand cream absorbs nicely after patting it in and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. I also find that I don’t need to use as much of this hand cream to relieve my dry hands as I would with some of my regular hand creams. I was hoping that this hand cream would smell like coconut but sadly I can only faintly detect a hint of Shea butter but otherwise it doesn’t have much of a scent which is great for anyone with a sensitive nose. The size of the tube also makes it ideal to take in a regular sized handbag which is perfect for use after washing your hands or whenever your hands feel dry. Overall, my dry hands are very much enjoying this rich and hydrating hand cream. I would recommend this to anyone with dry hands.
Rebecca J.
This is a pretty nice hand cream! I tried a sample of it. I liked that it wasn't too oily. It was moisturizing, not sticky, not oily, and my hands felt good after using it.
Michelle E.
For starters, I can't use a lot of lotions because of skin allergies, so I love that this has clean ingredients I can use. I brought this to work to use at my desk when my hands feel dried out midday, and I love that it doesn't have a strong scent to bother my colleagues, and doesn't leave my hands greasy so I can get right back to work!
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
I loved this hand cream, there is a very light scent, not noticeable after using. I love that my hands are soft and look amazing. I have noticed that this cream, takes a very small amount. Using to much cause way to much moisture.

Looking for your answer?