Benton Honest Cleansing Foam

by BENTON

In order to have a healthy face wash, Benton Honest Cleansing Foam cleanses fatigued skin caused by various stress and pollution. This natural cleansing foam not only cleanses your face but further moisturizes your skin to minimize dryness of your kin.

How thick is the foam? I usually find anything super "foamy" drying
Start your review of Benton Honest Cleansing Foam!
I love this face wash. It is water-based and it foams up like a dream. I would definitely recommend this for oily or combination skin. It is a little drying, so if you have dry skin I would be more hesitant.
Twp Washinton, NJ
I have been using this items for two months now and I really enjoy it. It is a little harsh to the skin when my skin is feeling sensitive. It does make my skin feel so nice and clean I do enjoy it.
Makawao, HI
In love with this cleanser. Even the smallest amount goes a long way to foam up and cleanse your whole face leaving it soft and radiant
Clarkston, WA
This is my FAVORITE cleanser. It's effective, it feels amazing, it's not expensive. Re buy worthy for sure
East Hanover, NJ
The foam is quite thick, white, pearlescent.The aroma is light, sweet, pleasant. Consumption is very small.Rubbed in wet palms, and then applied to wet skin.Foams slightly, cleanses the skin perfectly, without busting, without unnecessary "over-cleaning" as I had with foam from another Korean brand.After using the foam, the sensations are very comfortable, the skin is smooth, perfectly clean, without overdrying. There is no tightness or other uncomfortable sensations, but there is also no feeling of satisfaction from purification.Another minus for me personally is that the foam is not intended for washing eyes, which for me is always a decisive factor when choosing means for washing, so the product is by me.
Rottne
Benton Honest Cleansing Foam uploaded by Tess S.
My thoughts on Benton Honest Cleansing FoamI received an 8 gr sample size and had the opportunity to test it out, but I haven’t been able to test it enough for a full review. I usually want at least a month to be able to truly know if I like it or not.According to others the pH level is quite high, around 8 or 9 which is not very good if you have dry or sensitive skin. I really had too small amount to see how it acted over time on my skin. According to Benton themselves they claim that the pH is between 5-7. But I really can’t say since I don’t have any pH testers myself… Yet.The packaging is nice and simple and is the most common type of packaging for a foam cleanser.If you are using a full face (that is foundation, mascara, eyeliner etc.) I don’t think this will be enough as an only cleanser. I do feel that it cleans my skin but it doesn’t feel squeaky clean. But for a morning cleanser it will work fine. Or if you are a non-foundation user.I am not a fan of the scent of it, to me it smells like bar soap and bring back memories from the time when I was young and that was what I used to clean my face with. Then I mean a normal hand soap bar and not the cleansing bars that you can buy today.This really is a cleanser that doesn’t say much, it doesn’t wow me and I don’t dislike it.
Still it is not a cleanser that makes me curious either so I will not buy the full version of it.
Love it! Doesnt strip skin or make it feel tight, and doesnt cause breakouts. Not too pricey either, the only pain is having to order online and wait forever for delivery!
Trondheim
This cleanser did make my face feel clean and not striped, but the smell if it made me not want to use it