Benton Honest Cleansing Foam

by BENTON

In order to have a healthy face wash, Benton Honest Cleansing Foam cleanses fatigued skin caused by various stress and pollution. This natural cleansing foam not only cleanses your face but further moisturizes your skin to minimize dryness of your kin.

How thick is the foam? I usually find anything super "foamy" drying
Start your review of Benton Honest Cleansing Foam!
Jesikka F.
lewiston
This is my FAVORITE cleanser. It's effective, it feels amazing, it's not expensive. Re buy worthy for sure
Dian D.
Natick, MA
love the feeling after washing my face with this cleanser: soft (or as soft as my face can be), and the smell is just enough (not too overwhelming, not too artificial).
Elena D.
United States
Benton Honest Cleansing Foam uploaded by Elena D.
This foaming cleanser is made in Korea and a product of Korea. I got my cleanser through Sokoglam.com. It's a great website to get you started on any Korean skin care and beauty products! I recommend you to check it out! This cleanser is said to be mild and for all skin types. I'm not sure about others who have purchased this product, but for me the cleanser seems to do what it says, but with a small exception. Before I get to what bothers me about the product I do want to say that this truly does feel like its pulling out all the dirt and gunk from my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and does not leave any residue behind. Now, my problem with this product is the bit of dryness I experience after I have washed the product off. Though it is a mild cleanser I personally find that it does dry my skin a bit. Just a bit. It's nothing too dramatic, but it does bother ME. The product does say that it "further moisturizes, minimizing skin tightness." This may be true for those who possibly have normal, non-sensitive skin. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin so, though this is a mild product, I still feel the dryness. The bottle also says that it is "For all skin types." I'm not sure how accurate that is (for me anyways). The bottle holds a good amount of product for the price that you buy it for. This bottle has lasted me quite a while. I'd say it has been 9 months (or possibly maybe longer than that). That's not bad in my opinion, but, again, I'm not too happy about the dryness I experience with it.
Amorette P.
This light weight cleanser deep cleans your face without feeling buried by soap. There is no strong smell to overwhelm you. A small dab of the soap will cleans your entire face making it last ten times longer than other brands. My skin also doesn't feel dried out when cleansing with this one. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and brighter than before.
Rebecca J.
Let me start by saying that I have sensitive and dry skin, so I'm pretty picky with cleansers.  While the Benton cleansing foam does its job to cleanse your face, it really doesn't do much more.  In fact, for drier skin, it makes your skin feel even MORE dry and tight (which isn't always good).  It didn't affect my sensitivities which was good, but there are definitely more pleasant cleansers out there.
Brooke B.
Omg I did not know I could be so disappointed by a Benton product. This cleanser has a very strong fragrance that didn't dissipate even a good half hour later. It nearly gave me a headache. The foam it produces is kind of.. soft, but it stung when applied to my blemishes. Even my tea tree cleanser doesn't sting like that. It did leave my face feeling kind of clean, and tight, like a lot of cleansers do.
Zoe B.
Prescott, AZ
This stuff worked really well! It provided a great lather and my face felt fresh and clean after each use. I just couldn't get past the smell. It smells really funky. If you can stand it, I highly recommend it.
Lydea A.
I love this face wash. It is water-based and it foams up like a dream. I would definitely recommend this for oily or combination skin. It is a little drying, so if you have dry skin I would be more hesitant.
Kali P.
Granite City
I definitely would not recommend this product for anyone with dry/normal skin. This cleanser does a great job at removing the day's gunk from my face, but it left my skin soooo dry! It took several days and quite a bit of heavy-duty moisturizer to combat the effects of this product.
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this as a sample size in a memebox, and it left my combination skin feeling very dry afterwards. It cleansed really well and a little bit really does go a long way, but I probably won't be buying it again.