BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBENTON
- Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g

Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. Fermentation Eye Cream is a wrinkle improvement functional natural cosmetic which contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide ingredients. It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress. Please take an appropriate amount of the product and apply to the area around your eyes, then softly tab to enhance the absorption.

Where did everyone purchase this?
Start your review of Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g!
Aishh K.
Sandy, UT
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Aishh K.
Key ingredients: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan Product highlight: Alcohol-free,Paraben free,Silicone-free,Sulfate free,Allergen-free,Cruelty-free,Non-comedogenic,Fragrance-free,Pregnancy friendly and Eczema safe. Dry/Sensitive skin?: Safe for all skin types. Repurchase?:YES. How do i use it: I use this after the serums and before my moisturizer. Review: I was looking for a more hydrating eye cream to treat my post pregnancy dark circles.With my new responsibility as a Mom,i was expected to be around 24/7 and that my eyes were extremely tired with hollows and dark circles😩.After going through some reviews i finally wanted to give this cream a try.The first ingredient that caught my eyes was galactomyces ferment filtrate because fermented ingredient is not new to me as i use SKII essence daily. The look and feel of this cream is little thick but it glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly without feeling heavy or greasy.Also,it sits perfectly under makeup.I did not have any sting, itchiness or allergic reaction when using it.It keeps my under eye area well hydrated and i wake up with a less to no puffy eyes.As far as dark circles, no overnight change but after using it for almost 2 months yes, i could see a lot of improvement on my dark circles(lightened a bit).Finally my eyes look more firm, hydrated and plumped😍.No more saggy eyes,Yay!!💃 and that is all I wanted 😀.Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g
Natalie  K.
Glendale, AZ
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Natalie  K.
🐚This eye cream is very thick. I wear contacts, have sensitive skin and applied it on my eyelids and it didn't bother my eyes. I found that a little goes quite a long way. It doesn't leave my skin sticky, but it's strange, I can tell I have applied it.🐚 🐠I have used this both during the day and at night. I like it at night much better. During the day, although it didn't affect my makeup, it seemed like it wasn't soaked all the way in even after quite a while. Now, as a night cream I love it. I wake up and actually look like I have slept. I highly recommend this. I love Benton the brand too 🐠
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Tilena T.
I received this in an Instagram giveaway I won. This is an excellent eye cream in my opinion. It was thick and creamy and left my skin very silky and smooth. You don’t need a lot of product. Just a little dab on both sides and lightly pat it into your eyelids. Easy to use and I love my results. highly recommended!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Hendrika V.
This premium anti-aging eye cream does not only brighten the skin but also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. This eye cream nourishes the skin by using snail secretion filtrate and it increases the elasticity and vitality of the eye area with Lactobacillus and Collagen. Niacinamide and Adenosine will clear away the dull complexion around the eye area and Bifida Ferment Lysate promotes the health of your skin. The main ingredients are:* peptide, 17 kinds of amino acids and ceramide ingredients that will also help form a strong skin barrier;* 7 Hyaluronic Acids;* Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate; * Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate; * Bifida Ferment Lysate. This eye cream works wonders for the skin around my eyes. After cleaning and toning my skin, I apply this cream around my eyes and tap it gently into my skin for better absorption. This cream has a smooth, almost gel like texture and it absorbs fast and does not leave my skin feeling sticky. I love that this eye cream feels lightweight on my skin and that it does not irritate my sensitive eyes. My skin feels instantly hydrated and soft and it really helps to reduce the appearance of my dark circles and puffiness. Since using this cream the skin around my eyes has improved so much. It looks brighter, less tired, hydrated and more plump. The fine lines around my eyes are also less visible and my skin feels so soft. I have added this easy-to-use eye cream to my daily skincare routine and I am really impressed by the results. I highly recommend this eye cream!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Danniel R.
The Fermentation Eye Cream is designed to achieve smooth and youthful-looking eyes. It benefits sensitive, dry, imbalanced, oily, and dehydrated skin. The eye cream contains 30 grams (1.05 oz) and has no fragrance. The eye cream comes packaged in a squeeze tube. The cream is thick but spreads out smoothly. The cream has a soothing, moist sensation. It absorbs into the skin with a slightly tacky residue and doesn’t ball up and slough off.
Recommended use is to apply a suitable amount to the eye areas and softly pat until absorbed. After using, this cream is fragrance-free and has natural ingredients. It spreads really easily and works well under other skincare and makeup with sloughing off. It’s pretty thick so it takes some effort to squeeze some of the product out but it absorbs quickly. I like to use this on my eye areas and my smile lines, it’s very moisturizing and I feel like I’m seeing some improvement each day I use this cream. My wrinkles seem a little less deep and the areas are just extremely hydrating. I feel I’ll see more dramatic results as I use the whole tube. I think this is ideal for very dry eye areas and just dry skin in general.
What I like: this cream is very nourishing and moisturizing and I like the natural ingredients and the lack of fragrance. It absorbs very easily while being a very thick cream. It’s hydrating and nice to use on the eyes and smile lines and I feel like this will really take care of the wrinkles in those areas. There’s also a lot of product so it’ll last a long time. It’s great for dry skin. What I don’t like: nothing really, it’s a great product.
Mihaela  M.
Indian Land, SC
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Mihaela  M.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I love it, works way better than some expensive eye creams that I have tried before. It gives a good hydration to under eye area, definitely has a nice texture, which melts when you spread it with your fingers, absorbs quickly and doesn’t affect your eye makeup. It’s just AMAZING! Would repurchase and recommend it to others! Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g
Rachel M.
Minneapolis, MN
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Rachel M.
This is a very average eye cream. It does moisturize and help plump fine lines (if that’s one of your concerns), but for me it wasn’t as rich as I like my eye creams to be. It’s a good one, just not for the winter. I would recommend using this product in the summertime for sure.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Dominique J.
The fermentation eye cream brings fermented ingredients and anti-aging power houses together to keep the eye hydrated and soft. It can also be used on the brow area, nasolabial folds, and forehead!! Places with wrinkles lol. Main ingredients include: - Bifida ferment lysate - Galactomyces ferment filtrate - Ceramides - HA - Aloe - Panthenol - Adenosine - Peptides This eye cream is thick and white and has zero fragrance. You need to really rub it in to make it spreadable, but I like it. The tube has a small tip so I can place it right on the under-eye area. It doesnt squirt all over me or irritate the eye at all. It's super gentle and good for sensitive skin. I’ve noticed I prefer thicker eye creams. Not sure why but I guess it’s because they just feel good on the skin. I know they will be giving the area a lot of moisture. I actually have used this cream on my nasolabial folds but I prefer it just as an eye cream lol. (Those are your smile lines)
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Wendy R.
My Thoughts 💭- I am a big fan of Benton products & this product is also great. I love the consistency of Benton products; I can order them with confidence that I am getting a great product that does what it says & will not irritate my skin. I also love that Benton always sends samples, whether you pay full price for the product or receive it at a discount for review purposes. Specifically, I love this eye cream because of the high level of fermented ingredients. I also love that this cream leaves out all the toxic stuff mentioned above. This eye cream is jam packed with high quality, top notch ingredients. I love the consistency of this cream. It is thick, but not too thick & moisturizing without being oily. I also love that this cream stays put. I find with a lot of eye 👁 creams, as the day wears on, they will melt into my eyes! This causes blurry vision & burning 🥵. I don’t want to be washing my face already by 10:00 am because my eye cream has oozed into my eyes! I love that this eye cream is great for people with allergies because it has absolutely no fragrance. I cannot speak to whether it has reduced the appearance of dark circles as I have not had this cream long enough to make that determination. I do notice a plumping, filling effect of the fine lines & wrinkles around my eye area. My eyes can appear a little sunken at times & I definitely think this cream helps my under-eye area not to look so hollow. I found this eye cream for about $15 for 30g from a US seller on eBay. It is about $13 on YesStyle [user:yestyle.] YesStyle offers free shipping on purchases of $35 or more. I have to quickly say that my ordering experience from Mark E. has been stellar. The products are a great value, shipping is fast 💨, customer service is great & the products are so well packaged there is little to no way they could be damaged. Back to the eye 👁 cream... because it works, is full of amazing ingredients & is pretty darned inexpensive, I will definitely be repurchasing this eye cream.
Cindy W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good eye cream for those who are concerned about fine wrinkles and lines. It is a thicker cream so you need to make sure you pat it in carefully and thoroughly. However it pairs well under make up and doesn’t look greasy.