Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. Fermentation Eye Cream is a wrinkle improvement functional natural cosmetic which contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide ingredients. It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress. Please take an appropriate amount of the product and apply to the area around your eyes, then softly tab to enhance the absorption.

Where did everyone purchase this?
Start your review of Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g!
Natalie K.
Arizona, AZ
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Natalie K.
🐚This eye cream is very thick. I wear contacts, have sensitive skin and applied it on my eyelids and it didn't bother my eyes. I found that a little goes quite a long way. It doesn't leave my skin sticky, but it's strange, I can tell I have applied it.🐚 🐠I have used this both during the day and at night. I like it at night much better. During the day, although it didn't affect my makeup, it seemed like it wasn't soaked all the way in even after quite a while. Now, as a night cream I love it. I wake up and actually look like I have slept. I highly recommend this. I love Benton the brand too 🐠
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Danniel R.
The Fermentation Eye Cream is designed to achieve smooth and youthful-looking eyes. It benefits sensitive, dry, imbalanced, oily, and dehydrated skin. The eye cream contains 30 grams (1.05 oz) and has no fragrance. The eye cream comes packaged in a squeeze tube. The cream is thick but spreads out smoothly. The cream has a soothing, moist sensation. It absorbs into the skin with a slightly tacky residue and doesn’t ball up and slough off.
Recommended use is to apply a suitable amount to the eye areas and softly pat until absorbed. After using, this cream is fragrance-free and has natural ingredients. It spreads really easily and works well under other skincare and makeup with sloughing off. It’s pretty thick so it takes some effort to squeeze some of the product out but it absorbs quickly. I like to use this on my eye areas and my smile lines, it’s very moisturizing and I feel like I’m seeing some improvement each day I use this cream. My wrinkles seem a little less deep and the areas are just extremely hydrating. I feel I’ll see more dramatic results as I use the whole tube. I think this is ideal for very dry eye areas and just dry skin in general.
What I like: this cream is very nourishing and moisturizing and I like the natural ingredients and the lack of fragrance. It absorbs very easily while being a very thick cream. It’s hydrating and nice to use on the eyes and smile lines and I feel like this will really take care of the wrinkles in those areas. There’s also a lot of product so it’ll last a long time. It’s great for dry skin. What I don’t like: nothing really, it’s a great product.
Mihaela M.
Indian Land, SC
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Mihaela M.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I love it, works way better than some expensive eye creams that I have tried before. It gives a good hydration to under eye area, definitely has a nice texture, which melts when you spread it with your fingers, absorbs quickly and doesn’t affect your eye makeup. It’s just AMAZING! Would repurchase and recommend it to others! Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g
Rachel M.
St Louis Park, MN
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Rachel M.
This is a very average eye cream. It does moisturize and help plump fine lines (if that’s one of your concerns), but for me it wasn’t as rich as I like my eye creams to be. It’s a good one, just not for the winter. I would recommend using this product in the summertime for sure.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Wendy R.
My Thoughts 💭- I am a big fan of Benton products & this product is also great. I love the consistency of Benton products; I can order them with confidence that I am getting a great product that does what it says & will not irritate my skin. I also love that Benton always sends samples, whether you pay full price for the product or receive it at a discount for review purposes. Specifically, I love this eye cream because of the high level of fermented ingredients. I also love that this cream leaves out all the toxic stuff mentioned above. This eye cream is jam packed with high quality, top notch ingredients. I love the consistency of this cream. It is thick, but not too thick & moisturizing without being oily. I also love that this cream stays put. I find with a lot of eye 👁 creams, as the day wears on, they will melt into my eyes! This causes blurry vision & burning 🥵. I don’t want to be washing my face already by 10:00 am because my eye cream has oozed into my eyes! I love that this eye cream is great for people with allergies because it has absolutely no fragrance. I cannot speak to whether it has reduced the appearance of dark circles as I have not had this cream long enough to make that determination. I do notice a plumping, filling effect of the fine lines & wrinkles around my eye area. My eyes can appear a little sunken at times & I definitely think this cream helps my under-eye area not to look so hollow. I found this eye cream for about $15 for 30g from a US seller on eBay. It is about $13 on YesStyle [user:yestyle.] YesStyle offers free shipping on purchases of $35 or more. I have to quickly say that my ordering experience from Mark E. has been stellar. The products are a great value, shipping is fast 💨, customer service is great & the products are so well packaged there is little to no way they could be damaged. Back to the eye 👁 cream... because it works, is full of amazing ingredients & is pretty darned inexpensive, I will definitely be repurchasing this eye cream.
Cindy W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a good eye cream for those who are concerned about fine wrinkles and lines. It is a thicker cream so you need to make sure you pat it in carefully and thoroughly. However it pairs well under make up and doesn’t look greasy.
Amanda G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Amanda G.
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Amanda G.
Today I will be reviewing Benton’s Fermentation eye cream. I received this product from @0.8l for the trial price of 3.99 in exchange for my honest opinions. Benton’s Fermentation Eye Cream is formulated to be light to help you achieve a smooth and youthful eye area by preventing dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles. This product uses galactomyces ferment filtrate, bifidia ferment lysate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, and ceramides to help you achieve a refreshed and youthful eye area. The eye cream itself is an opaque white, medium thick cream with no noticeable scent. The cream applies with a slippery texture but quickly absorbs into skin. It does not leave a sticky or tacky texture once it has been absorbed but rather it leaves the area feeling smooth and soft. This cream is hydrating and moisturizing without causing milia but not as much as my current nighttime eye cream. I’ve been using this eye cream for over a week and so far have noticed that it helps with under-eye puffiness. Additionally I’ve noticed a slight difference in the appearance of my dark circles. After a week’s use I cannot yet evaluate whether this is effective for wrinkles. I believe I would need to continue with consistent usage to evaluate its anti-wrinkle and dark circle lightening efficacy. I rate it as a 4.0/5.0 #benton #Bentoncosmetic #FERMENTATIONEYECREAM #EYECREAM #antiaging ##naturalskincare #BentonEyeCream #skinfirming #eyetreatment #skincare #beauty #instabeauty #08liter #08L
Caroline L.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Soko Glam
Been using this for over a year and I LOVE THEM! They are affordable and effective in fading my eyebags and makes the skin around my eyes fresher. It is lightweight and absorbs to the skin really fast.
Taylor L.
Martinsville, VA
Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30g uploaded by Taylor L.
I don’t think I like this. It very thick- almost like a paste. It doesn’t spread well. I Benton - Fermentation Eye Cream 30g 30guse it in the pm as it’s way too thick to use under makeup. I will use it up completely because I paid for it but I will not repurchase.
NADIIA B.
Copiague, NY
I use this cream. Ordered for an iherb. Loved it very much. I'll order more. I recommend to everyone