BY BENTON

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Benton. Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress. After washing your face, pump 1-2 times and rub evenly spread to your face, andthen gently tab to enhance the absorption. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Just for clarification in Korean skin care there are two types of essence: first essence, which is used right after cleansing (can be used as a toner) to bring moisture back in to the skin. It should also be applied to wet skin. A normal essence is applied to dry skin and is thicker then a first essense. I hope that makes sense.

Benton Fermentation Essence is a first essense. It's lightweight, quick absorbing and features galactomyces ferment filtrate, a fermented yeast that can brighten and bring suppleness back to the skin. A high concentration of fermented ingredients, ceramides and hyaluronic acid ensures a visible boost to your skin's elasticity and moisture levels.
I really love this first essence. The simplicity of the ingredients combined with its amazing hydrating properties, make this a winner.  It made my skin feel softer, smoother and it helped with my overall skin texture. I felt that when I used this, my skin looked more vibrant and brighter. It doesn’t cause any acne for me, nor does it contribute to my oil production.  I have oily skin, so I layer a lot of products and Benton Fermentation Essence fits in my skin care routine easily, as it is fast absorbing, not requiring a lot of time between steps. Plus I love that it is color and odorless, making it ideal for every skin type, even those with sensitive skin. It retails for $25 in most online stores, & it is even available in walmart