BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBENTON
- Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml

Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress. After washing your face, pump 1-2 times and rub evenly spread to your face, andthen gently tab to enhance the absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml!
Yesenia M.
Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by Yesenia M.
I love, love, love, this essence! It really makes a difference in leaving my skin feel healthier, brighter, and more supple. It sinks right into my skin and just feels great. It's part of my daily routine and though the bottle is small, it lasts and laaaaasts.
Florence W.
Atlanta, GA
Just for clarification in Korean skin care there are two types of essence: first essence, which is used right after cleansing (can be used as a toner) to bring moisture back in to the skin. It should also be applied to wet skin. A normal essence is applied to dry skin and is thicker then a first essense. I hope that makes sense. Benton Fermentation Essence is a first essense. It's lightweight, quick absorbing and features galactomyces ferment filtrate, a fermented yeast that can brighten and bring suppleness back to the skin. A high concentration of fermented ingredients, ceramides and hyaluronic acid ensures a visible boost to your skin's elasticity and moisture levels. I really love this first essence. The simplicity of the ingredients combined with its amazing hydrating properties, make this a winner.  It made my skin feel softer, smoother and it helped with my overall skin texture. I felt that when I used this, my skin looked more vibrant and brighter. It doesn’t cause any acne for me, nor does it contribute to my oil production.  I have oily skin, so I layer a lot of products and Benton Fermentation Essence fits in my skin care routine easily, as it is fast absorbing, not requiring a lot of time between steps. Plus I love that it is color and odorless, making it ideal for every skin type, even those with sensitive skin. It retails for $25 in most online stores, & it is even available in walmart
Iaroslava L.
Dreieich, HE
Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by Iaroslava L.
Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by Iaroslava L.
Das Serum ist ein klares leichtes Wasser. Es lässt sich sehr einfach und leicht auf der Haut verteilen, es haftet nicht an der Haut. Zwei Anwendungen reichen für mein gesamtes Gesicht und Hals. Es zieht gut und schnell ein, kein Kleben, kein Fettgefühl, Film. Die Haut wird angenehm gekühlt und erfrischt. Ich mag es sehr und plane, mir noch ein paar Produkte der Marke zuzulegen.
Raquel A.
Esta esencia me ha sorprendido mucho. La textura es lun líquido un pelín más espeso que el agua con color blanco. No tiene olor pero deja la piel muy confortable. No solía usar esencia y con ella estoy contenta
claire R.
Aix -en-Provence
Benton - Fermentation Essence 100ml 100ml uploaded by claire R.
Une first essence qui se met avant tout produit sur un visage propre. Dès la sortie de la douche, mettre la first essence. J ai déjà essayé plusieurs de ces first essences...celle de Benton ne m'a pas enchanté plus que ça. Une peau légèrement plus hydratée, c'est tout.

Looking for your answer?