BY BENTON

To achieve soft and smooth skin, you need to use a gentle cleanser. This face and body soap uses natural ingredients to give you a gentle, effective cleanse that's also hydrating. Cacao powder and oatmeal, ingredients rich in antioxidants, help control excess sebum and dead skin cells. Added to this list is calamine to soothe irritated skin and a blend of witch hazel, tea tree oil, honey, and propolis to hydrate and fight blemishes. Made with a base of 8 different skin-nourishing oils including olive, macadamia, and avocado, this soap is also free of potential irritants like artificial fragrance, parabens, and mineral oil.

This soap comes with a free mesh net, which you can keep the soap in to lather up and hang it dry.

Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Water (Aqua), Sodium Hydroxide, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Powder, Calamine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Papain, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Honey, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Propolis Extract, Kaolin Centella Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil

Usage: Use this cleanser as the second step after your oil cleanser to make sure your face is thoroughly cleansed. Simply lather up the bar of soap in your hands or in the mesh net. Lightly massage foam on face or body and rinse.

Amanda G.
Today I wanted to give my first impressions review of the dear my best friend bar from bentoncosmetic I bought this product from 0.8l_usa at a reduced price of 3.99 in exchange for my honest opinions. Firstly, this natural soap bar is created to be used for your face and your body. I find this to be a great feature of the product because If I can cut down on having to buy two products that do the same thing (acne cleansing soap) than I am enthusiastic about that. This soap bar is created to mildly cleanse your facial or body skin of dead skin cells and sebum without leaving your skin feeling stripped. The soap has impressive active soothing ingredients including calamine centella asiatica tea tree and witch hazel Additionally, it has cacao seed powder, papain, oatmeal, and basil which help to cleanse skin of dead cells and sebum. This product comes with a foaming net to help you create foam and lather which I found to be a wonderful add on. This soap has a lovely and mild herbal scent that is soothing and not overpowering. The soap is packaged in a cute box that resembles a postmarked letter. The soap itself has the name of it and the company engraved on it. I have only been able to use it twice since it arrived just yesterday but this far so am happy with it. The soap lathers nicely but I recommend using the lather net to save time. I have used the soap on both my face and body and find that it leaves my skin feeling clean. This bar is advertised to be great for those with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. It contains 8 oils that leave your skin feeling moisturizer after cleansing. I have oily skin but I did not find this soap to be particularly hydrating. However it did not strip my skin. While I find it to clean my skin and leave it without any sticky residue I cannot yet rate it’s ability to help with acne without using it over a longer period of time. That being said, my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin was not irritated by this soap which is great because it is made for sensitive skin. Overall, I would rate this soap as a 3.5/5.0 based on my first impressions.
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
Cheryl W.
The Benton friend bar worked great on my face to clean impurities and make my skin feel soft and smooth. I love the little bag that keeps the bar dry so it doesn't dissolve and lasts longer. This is a wonderful refreshing soap that's good for my face and body. #benton #bentoncosmetic #dearmybestfriendbar #bfbar #naturalsoap #08L #
Brandy D.
Wonderful road to clean and sanitary cleansing! Im so happy that now i can throw away all of my scrubbies! Those scrubbies harbour so much bactieria. This takes scrubbing skin to the next level. I adore this mesh nest and the soap is good as well. Reminds me of african black soap. Not sudsy but very cleansing and leaves skin soft and not dried out. Very cool!