Buy on YesStyl...
Amanda G.
Today I wanted to give my first impressions review of the dear my best friend bar from bentoncosmetic I bought this product from 0.8l_usa at a reduced price of 3.99 in exchange for my honest opinions. Firstly, this natural soap bar is created to be used for your face and your body. I find this to be a great feature of the product because If I can cut down on having to buy two products that do the same thing (acne cleansing soap) than I am enthusiastic about that. This soap bar is created to mildly cleanse your facial or body skin of dead skin cells and sebum without leaving your skin feeling stripped. The soap has impressive active soothing ingredients including calamine centella asiatica tea tree and witch hazel Additionally, it has cacao seed powder, papain, oatmeal, and basil which help to cleanse skin of dead cells and sebum. This product comes with a foaming net to help you create foam and lather which I found to be a wonderful add on. This soap has a lovely and mild herbal scent that is soothing and not overpowering. The soap is packaged in a cute box that resembles a postmarked letter. The soap itself has the name of it and the company engraved on it. I have only been able to use it twice since it arrived just yesterday but this far so am happy with it. The soap lathers nicely but I recommend using the lather net to save time. I have used the soap on both my face and body and find that it leaves my skin feeling clean. This bar is advertised to be great for those with dry, sensitive, and acne prone skin. It contains 8 oils that leave your skin feeling moisturizer after cleansing. I have oily skin but I did not find this soap to be particularly hydrating. However it did not strip my skin. While I find it to clean my skin and leave it without any sticky residue I cannot yet rate it’s ability to help with acne without using it over a longer period of time. That being said, my sensitive, oily, acne prone skin was not irritated by this soap which is great because it is made for sensitive skin. Overall, I would rate this soap as a 3.5/5.0 based on my first impressions.
Cheryl W.
The Benton friend bar worked great on my face to clean impurities and make my skin feel soft and smooth. I love the little bag that keeps the bar dry so it doesn't dissolve and lasts longer. This is a wonderful refreshing soap that's good for my face and body. #benton #bentoncosmetic #dearmybestfriendbar #bfbar #naturalsoap #08L #