Skin CareFacial SkincareBENTON
- Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml

Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. The product contains 80% of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, which has a high content of Polysaccharide, and 10% of Propolis Extract to prevent any skin damage. Also Propolis Extract is well known for skin relaxation that leads to relief of skin stress and skin moisturizing. Pump 1-2 times and take appropriate amount and rub evenly spread on your face, and then gently tab to enhance the absorption.

Is it calming and refreshing? Do your recommend it for summertime?
How does this compare to Benton’s Centella Gel? I have very red, irritated skin and am not sure which product would be more suitable. They both look great!
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml I have acne prone skin would you recommend? I want to purchase this as a light moisturizer for the summer.
Start your review of Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml!
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Tong O.
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Tong O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve enjoyed using skincare products that contain aloe vera and propolis recently. This Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel came to my attention. It contains 10% propolis extract and 80% of aloe barbadensis leaf juice. A silicone free gel. I am on my 2nd tub. This is is gel consistency, combining the Real Barrier Cicarelief Gel Balm (I posted this review on my earlier feed), they work perfectly for weekly radio frequency facial machine, The Silk’N Titan. I will continue repurchasing this. It will be perfect replacing lotion/cream during hot humid summer time. $12.65 for 3.38oz a tub at Amazon. Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml
Alisha M.
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Alisha M.
I bought this because I originally used real aloe vera from the plant I have, and I realized that a lot of bacteria and bugs go on plants everyday, so I decided to get an aloe vera product instead. I absolutely love that it’s easy to use and doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m planning to use this when I start dermaplanning!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Danniel R.
The Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is designed to leave skin refreshed and hydrated. This is an updated version of their original soothing gel. It contains 100 ml (3.38 oz) and has an alcohol-type of scent. The packaging is a squeeze tube. The gel is thick, colorless, and has a slight cooling feeling. The gel is easy to blend out, but the alcohol-like scent becomes more noticeable. Once blended in, it really gives the skin a hydrated finish and even tone. The alcohol scent also dissipates and it’s very soothing and there’s no irritation. Recommended use is after washing and toning face takes 1-2 grams (0.03-0.07 oz) into your palm and evenly apply to the entire face. Please slightly tap to enhance absorption. After using, I noticed that my skin is very plump and retains moisture much easier. The gel soaked into my skin and left a slightly tacky and more supple finish. The alcohol scent is kind of strong, but luckily it dissipates fairly quickly and while I didn’t get any irritation, this may be something to avoid if you have sensitive skin. The ingredients are awesome and I think this is an improvement on their original formula. Though I did personally like the pump packaging better than the squeeze tube packaging it has now. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good soothing gel. What I like: this gel is really soothing and extremely hydrating, it really plumps the skin up. The ingredients are all very nourishing and I really like using this as a step in my skincare routine. I like that this has improved on the original formula and I really think it keeps my skin moisturized longer. What I don’t like: I wish they kept the old packaging with the pump. There’s also a noticeable alcohol scent.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
I love this gel! This is the last step in my night time routine when I am feeling extra dry. I find that this helps my skin to heal faster and it also brightens my skin, including my acne scars. It’s light but moisturizing. It’s inexpensive too!
Robin M.
RoundRock
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Robin M.
Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml uploaded by Robin M.
This product leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated , especially after I’ve been in the sun ☀️.
Charrie V.
This was recommended by Liah Yoo (youtuber) for the people who suffer from acne problems. It's not creamy and thick on the skin. The consistency is like water gel and when you apply on to your skin it's like water and dissolves fast. It's cheap and effective. I would definitely recommend this. Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml
Emily G.
New Bern, NC
I absolutely love this gel. It’s very light and absorbs very quickly. I have combination skin, and this is perfect for it. I love that it helps protect from pollutions in the air and keeps me moisturized throughout the day. A little goes a LONG way so this bottle will last you around 4-5 months applying twice daily (I apply in the mornings before makeup and at night after washing my face).
John V.
Memphis, TN
This is truly soothing and it is a very lightweight, quick absorbing gel.  The packaging is very basic, but this product is exceptional.  I use this after tretinoin a few nights a week, and it noticeably soothes and hydrates my skin.  I also love using this when I have active inflamed pimples as it really helps to soothe and calm the red spots.  Also, this is INCREDIBLE when you have sunburn.  I seriously used this one night after being at the pool all day, and my bright red neck was completely healed by the next morning.  I was completely shocked and I will continue buying this to keep in my household.  Definitely worth the $15!
Michelle D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love the ingredients and how light weight this moisturizer is. I live in Florida which is hella humid, this moisturizer isn’t heavy at all. It doesn’t contain oil. You can put it in the fridge for a great after beach soother. Perfect for after sun care! Purchased from Yesstlye and stylekorean the one I got off Amazon was bogus.
Savannah G.
Bowie
I personally don’t like to use this on my face because it doesn’t provide enough moisture, however I love to use this on my skin post shave or if I’ve accidentally gotten too much sun. It’s extremely soothing to irritated skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Haronys O.
il y a un an
Desiree S.
Medley, FL
il y a 2 ans
  Benton - Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel 100ml 100ml Where should in use this in my pm routine? I am currently using it as the last step at night. This is what my routine looks likeoil based cleanser > Water based cleanser > exfoliate/peel > toner > serum > ampoule > oil > BentonLet me know what your suggest!
Ninia R. il y a 2 ans
Hello. Oil is the last step. So you should use it before oil, or mix it with the oil and use it like a last step moiturizer 🌸