Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml

by BENTON

Brand from South Korea: Benton. This product s moisturizing and cooling effect helps calm skin damages caused by stress and pollution. Instead of water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water was used. This natural cosmetic further uses natural preservatives and natural cosmetic ingredients such as BHA and Snail secretion filtrate. Pump 1-2 times and take appropriate amount and rub evenly spread on your face, and then gently tab to enhance the absorption.

I Want buy this toner so I want to know how good is it Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml ?
How often you can use this ?
Can this be used with a vitamin c serum afterwards?
Start your review of Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml!
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Jessica K.
Truly amazing, gentle yet VERY effective toner with a perfect price point. It doesn't dry out your face nor make it feels tight. It perfectly sets your face up for the rest of your skin care routine. I've been using it 2 times a day for a few weeks now and i couldn't be more impressed with a toner as I am.
Klea D.
Swampscott, MA
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Klea D.
I have been using this twice daily for about 2 weeks and what a difference it has made for my skin. So gentle and soothing on my skin. It feels very refreshing. Does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out.
Suzanna F.
North Haledon, NJ
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Suzanna F.
𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪 Bentons Aloe BHA Toner is wonderful for keeping skin moisturized and blemish free using gentle and natural ingredients. 𝕀𝕟𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 It contains 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣 which although sounds icky is a great natural moisturizer for your skin so I say lay that snail goo on thick! Another moisturizing ingredient in this toner is 𝙝𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙙 which is a holy grail ingredient for locking in moisture. It also contains 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙚 which soothes any redness or dermatological symptoms such as itchiness or dry spots you may be experiencing. The last skin transforming ingredient it contains is 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙙 in the form of 𝘽𝙃𝘼. Although it doesn’t contain a high concentration of BHAs, this is a plus for someone who has sensitive skin but wants to be lightly introduced to the wonderful world of gentle chemical exfoliation. 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 (𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤/𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤) This toner left my skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. Would I say that this toner did a great job at exfoliating? It was only okay because my skin has been trained to use a higher amount of BHA but I do appreciate that I can use this daily because of how gentle it is. I wasn’t the biggest fan of the stickiness I instantly felt but once it soaked in my skin felt so smooth and bouncy so 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 and will be continuing to use this in my every day skincare routine!
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Trisha W.
Alcohol, Paraben, Silicone, Sulfate, Allergen, Oil, Fragrance & Cruelty Free Made in Korea Clean Beauty Dermalogically Tested This is another one of Bentons amazing products for Sensitive, Inflamed, Acne Prone Skin Designed for daily use the step after cleansing this comes with a unique pump the consistency of this toner is something I have not seen in any other toner I have come across. It thicker than the usual water consistency and also feels a slight bit like oil. Never the less when applied it is very well absorbed going deep to remove the rest of what your cleanser missed cleaning out your pores making your face extra clean, hydrated and soothed by the aloe Vera variants not dried out and smooth
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Marie M.
I've been using this for fighting against any breakouts I get and for just a general hydration as it has some aloe as well as snail extract in there. I love how lightweight it is and I really do feel like it is working on keeping my skin clear from further blemishes forming. The ingredients are just so awesome from this and I find that it is really helping to actually soothe my skin, whilst also giving a very gentle exfoliation along with it. When I wash off my face after using this, my face feels a bit like slime is coming off, but it is not slimey when applying. I prefer to apply this using my fingertips as it is easier for me. Overall, I love the ingredients and am a big fan of Benton's products! Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml
Supriya S.
Columbus, IN
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Supriya S.
This is one of the best toners out there. It contains 0.5% BHA so it is a form of gentle exfoliation as well. It contains aloe leaf juice which makes this toner very hydrating. Love this product overall!
Mackenzie S.
Durham, NC
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by Mackenzie S.
I received this product in a skincare set from Soko Glam. I am admittedly not a K Beauty expert, and this is one of the first toners/exfoliants I have tried. I’ve been using this for a week now and have been very impressed with the results! This product seems formulated with people like me who have dry, acne prone skin. The low concentration of BHA is sufficient to keep spots and texture at bay while not drying or irritating skin. This is further compounded by the large amounts of aloe in the product, which help to soothe the skin. Unlike with other BHA products, my skin actually feels more hydrated after use! I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a gentle, everyday BHA.
Jenny L.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
One of my all time favorite toners! It contains aloe and snail mucin which makes it so hydrating and it’s convenient to use with the pump. It also has BHA which helps to gently exfoliates your skin. It’s great for all skin types even sensitive ones. It’s super affordable especially for the amount and I would highly recommend to anyone~ Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml
Tisha P.
I tend to have hormonal breakouts around my chin area. This product has worked wonders on that area without stripping my skin or drying it out. I use this daily!
member-1e99b1
Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml uploaded by member-1e99b1
I put this on morning and night. I have a lot of sun exposure and it helps with my sun burns. It leaves my fave feeling refreshed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
elene P.
701 cornell Dr. wilmington
il y a 2 ans
Hi everyone, I want to tell you about Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml 200ml Benton Aloe & Salicylic Acid Toner, I love this toner. I bought it for my acne-prone skin and it’s done wonders to my skin. just it needs to use only evening because of strong concentrations of BHA. Active Ingredients: 80% Barbados Aloe Leaf Juice, hyaluronic acid, snail mucin, salicylic acid (BHA) 0.5% Toner: has an antibacterial effect, soothes the skin, helps relieve inflammation and redness, accelerates skin regeneration, fights acne, moisturizes, strengthens the skin structure, normalizes the sebaceous glands, cream penetration 37% higher, restores the natural balance of pH. Does not contain: parabens, alcohol, benzophenone, steroids, artificial flavors and dyes.
Kate G. il y a 9 mois
Thanks for your input Elene 😊
SARA A.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
elene P. il y a 2 ans
it needs to use only evening because of strong concentrations of BHA. But if you use it in the morning you will need sunscreen too