Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersBENTON

by BENTON

Description: Even a small amount of stimulating chemical ingredient could be critical to our skin. when the skin could no longer with hold the stimulation, the skin may tend to produce break outs. As skins are not able to speak so please check the ingredients before using a product. Suggested Use: • After washing your face, pump out appropriate amount and rub evenly spread. • Then gently tab enhance absorption. Active Ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Butylene Glycol, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract,

The skin may tend to produce break outs.; Harmful ingredients free, Alcohol free, Water free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Benton 3 PCS Snail Bee High Content Lotion 120ml (Harmful ingredients free, alcohol free, water free), BentonS01-Contentlotion!
Kristi M.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not oily. I use it at night!
Zoe L.
A lot of people swear by this but it’s not the same for me. Although this product doesn’t break me out, it makes my skin more oily than it already is. It’s also hard to absorb into the skin so you have to keep rubbing and I don’t see any results in reducing the appearance of my acne scars or active pimples.
Nikki W.
Perfect consistency and goes on smooth. It also absorbs well and leaves my skin super hydrated
Karla M.
Mexicali
Fresh, kind of sticky, but it lefts a smooth, firm and cool touch on my skin. Moisturizes a lot. Perfect for very damaged skins (sun, pollution)

Looking for your answer?