BY BENTLEY MOTORS

• How much would you rate this brand on a scale from 1 to 10?8 Answers
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
More expensive than most can afford...yes. However, after riding in one on a few occasions, I can say that you definitely get a different experience than other cars. Everything inside is true high-end luxury and beautifully appointed. The ride is unbelievably smooth, too. Handles well. I can't speak to maintenance since I don't own one, except to say I probably wouldn't do any work myself or trust the local oil change places.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Every time the vehicle was brought for a warranty service diagnostic and correction of the problem would take a very long time. Because of the latest problem with the steering my car is sitting at Bentley's authorized dealer shop for more than a 50 days. I believe that the quality of the training at that location is bellow the par. Every time vehicle brought there it takes them a very long time to diagnose the problem and a lot of times their diagnostic is not the correct one.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
This is one of my dream cars. Will I ever get one? Prolly not but they are so beautiful. My grandmas neighbors have 2 of these beauties and they are absolutely gorgeous. Has such beautiful forms for look so luxurious
Chantya S.
Although I don't own one and I have yet to drive one myself, I had the opportunity to be a front seat passenger and this car is amazing. I love the detailed leather seats, the woodgrain steering wheel, all the buttons inside the car and most importantly the comfort of the drive.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I don't own one yet but my friend does and I will admit it's so comfortable...it's expensive but honestly it drives great it's like you're flying but on the road. My friend she obsessed with her car.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I got the privilege to sit in a Bentley from one of my friends it's such a beautiful classy car and the interior is very nice, extremely expensive but hopefully one day I can own a Bentley of my own
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Very expensive car I wish I could get one buy I'm not a kardashian so in my dreams. It's just the cars of all cars maybe if I hit lotto I can get one of these cars I would recommend this car to others
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
When we traveled to Denver last summer we went to the car rental place and they offered us a Bentley. The car is wonderful. It has an awesome engine as well as the interior is spot on. We will be definitely going to Bentley dealership in our area to check them out.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While Bentleys are incredibly expensive (and cost much more than I can afford), they represent high society and timeless class. The craftsmanship in the vehicles is stunning.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Can't really give a review from a customer standpoint because unfortunately I do not own one but geez a girl can dream right!? Never give up on your dreams lol I will own a Bentley
Emma C.
How much for the average car?
Anna R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
If you could have. bentley what color would it be?
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
How is one to review something they have never seen in person?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What colors do they come in ?
Kinsley R.