Bentgo Kids Children's Lunch Box - Bento-styled Lunch Solution Offers Durable, Leak-proof, On-the-go Meal and Snack Packing (Blue) uploaded by Tawny H.Bentgo Kids Children's Lunch Box - Bento-styled Lunch Solution Offers Durable, Leak-proof, On-the-go Meal and Snack Packing (Blue) uploaded by Hailey H.Bentgo Kids Children's Lunch Box - Bento-styled Lunch Solution Offers Durable, Leak-proof, On-the-go Meal and Snack Packing (Blue) uploaded by Hailey H.

BY BENTGO

• Would this be suitable for an adult lunch box? Is it bulky? 1 Answers
Tiffany G.
Oceanside, CA
These are great for younger kiddos. The sizing seems pretty small, but for kids its perfect! It's absolutely sealed, we can throw ranch in the center circle without worrying about it leaking on to the other foods in the bentgo box. It even fits in our Skip Hop unicorn lunch bag! I would recommend this to any parent sending their littles to school. Our preschooler has no issues opening it herself, either.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I bought one of these after seeing one of my favorite YouTubers using them for her son and I thought I'd try it for my kids and I love it. My daughter loves it and I love how it has all the different compartments and it doesn't leak or spill. It's awesome! Definitely Mom and kid approved.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
I bought a 2 pack of these from Groupon last week. I had gastric bypass last year and the container is perfectly sized for me to pack my meals for lunch. I love being able to use the dip part and separate my lunch and snacks for the day. I bought the second one for my soon to be kindergartener and will be giving it to him for his birthday. I will probably purchase another or extra inserts. Maybe even another for my second son for us to take on picnics. Perfect for portion sizes and for getting different food groups in!
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
My son is in Kindergarten and he takes his lunch every day. At first we got him the lunch kits that have separate containers so you can mix and match but he kept throwing them away or leaving them behind, so I went looking for a way to keep his lunch from touching (he hates that) that is only one piece and this was the perfect answer! This Bentgo box is colorful, easy to open, has an excellent seal, and the tray is removable for washing. It fits perfectly into his carry bag and he hasn't left behind any lunch box items since we got it for him!
Saiya R.
I love these lunch boxes because nothing spills out and they are not to heavy they are very portable and kid friendly the lunch sections are the perfect size for simple foods to pack
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
I purchased 2 boxes for my kids, 2 & 6. Groupon was offering a deal so I decided to try them out. My kids absolutely love them! Both of my kids have no problem opening and closing the boxes. There is plenty of compartments that seal, no leaks! My daughter is a grazer kind of eater so the variety I can pack in one box is wonderful! Happy kids, happy mom!
Katie C.
Sugar Land, TX
I found this on clearance at Target and decided to buy it on a whim. I already had a Yumbox that I loved, but wanted to try a different brand for fun. This one is a little bigger and had a compartment that fits half of a sandwich, which I liked. The downside to me is that it's very difficult for my toddler to open and close on her own.
Erica S.
Coplay, PA
Super cute way to make lunches fun for kids. Seals airtight for now spills and several different compartments to give kids a variety of choices in their lunch. Highly recommend this as a back to school purchase for the kiddos!
Katherine W.
San Jose, CA
We absolutely love our bentgo!
Big enough that it'll last for a long time, seals all the compartments, sturdy but easy to open.
Jules H.
Taylor, MI
Very helpful reviews makes me want to defiantly get one for my son. I love all the compartments.
Josephine A.
Would this be suitable for an adult lunch box? Is it bulky?