BY BEN'S

Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray Get the Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray for your next outdoor activity. This safe to use formulation releases minimal harmful chemicals in its aerosol. It ensures protection from Insects that carry West Nile Virus (WNV), Lyme Disease, Malaria, and Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE). This fragrance Free Water-based formula evaporates slowly, stays on longer (up to 8 hours of effective protection) with little absorption into skin. It comes with an easy to use pump spray. This 6 oz. bottle provides enough formulation for large groups or extended trips. Get the Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray today, to stop getting bitten by annoying insects! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Caitlin C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Bens 30 DEET Wilderness Formula Spray Tick Insect Repellent
Finally found another brand I trust. We went camping in Chesapeake, Va northwest river and among the 100 ticks that I saw we had none!
Pros- no smell, non oily, my children and husband had 0 bites from anything!
Cons- none, very good product. I don't like paying $10 for any bug spray, but all the good ones are about this price, and so are the bad ones, so choose the good! My 7 and 9 year old went on a 3 hr deep hike with our troop and I can't believe I didn't have to deal with insect bites! Thank goodness!
Aim G.
Never okay to contain DEET in products. Your skin is your largest organ. This should not be used, especially on youth.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. It doesn't smell, it isn't oily and does what it claims: keeps the mosquitoes away.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently bought this from the store before we went camping and absolutely love it. I find when I use it the mosquitos stay away. I also don't have to use much. I love this product