Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz

by Ben's

Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray Get the Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray for your next outdoor activity. This safe to use formulation releases minimal harmful chemicals in its aerosol. It ensures protection from Insects that carry West Nile Virus (WNV), Lyme Disease, Malaria, and Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE). This fragrance Free Water-based formula evaporates slowly, stays on longer (up to 8 hours of effective protection) with little absorption into skin. It comes with an easy to use pump spray. This 6 oz. bottle provides enough formulation for large groups or extended trips. Get the Ben's 30 DEET Tick and Insect Repellent 6 oz (177 ml) Eco-Spray today, to stop getting bitten by annoying insects!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Jade T.
I really like this product. It doesn't smell, it isn't oily and does what it claims: keeps the mosquitoes away.
Melissa G.
Maine
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Melissa G.
I live in the middle of Maine and I can only enjoy my 15 acres of woods with Ben’s. Stays well and works wonders.
Sara A.
S Plainfield, NJ
I’ve been using this spray for years and when i tell you that you won’t get bit while using it... you truly won’t get bit. I’ve gone through 3 years of band camp only using this repellant and never got bit once while out there. Highly recommend for any outdoor activity!
Tala A.
S Plainfield, NJ
This bug spray is by far the best I have ever used! While camping in the forest, I used this and was finding dead bugs on myself and no bites anywhere!
Samantha P.
West Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEN'S is my FAVORITE bug spray! I drive up all the way up to Maine to get it! Mosquitoes love me, and once I spray this bug spray off they don't bother me. I absolutely recommend trying it out. The price is prefect for it. And like I said before I wouldn't drive all the way Maine and back if this bug spray didn't work!
Caitlin C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Caitlin C.
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz Finally found another brand I trust. We went camping in Chesapeake, Va northwest river and among the 100 ticks that I saw we had none! Pros- no smell, non oily, my children and husband had 0 bites from anything! Cons- none, very good product. I don't like paying $10 for any bug spray, but all the good ones are about this price, and so are the bad ones, so choose the good! My 7 and 9 year old went on a 3 hr deep hike with our troop and I can't believe I didn't have to deal with insect bites! Thank goodness!
Aimee G.
Never okay to contain DEET in products. Your skin is your largest organ. This should not be used, especially on youth.
Ilene N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Ilene N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend picked us up a couple bottles of this stuff, and I must say it works great. We like to go quadding here and there and there's lots of swampy areas where we go, therefore tons of bugs. The bugs are no problem for me when I use this stuff. Mosquitoes and big flies love me but they definitely don't love me much when I have this on.
Serena K.
Sherwood park , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Serena K.
Ben's 30 DEET Eco Spray 6oz uploaded by Serena K.
I recently bought this from the store before we went camping and absolutely love it. I find when I use it the mosquitos stay away. I also don't have to use much. I love this product
Venessa E.
Noelville
Obsessed with this bug spray! We use it when were on vacation and it honestly works so well for the sand flies! We have not tested it on misquotes yet since there is none where we travel. I used it on my 5 year old also, and this is the first bug spray that he doesnt break out with or hurt his skin!

Looking for your answer?