BY BENQ AMERICA

• I'm not sure exactly how this works. home needed? could I...2 Answers
  • If I wanted to use this for movies does it have good qual...1 Answers
BenQ America BenQ EP5920 DLP Projector - 1080p - HDTV - 16 9
  • "Normally I would say it shouldn't be used as much as we used it and we should have kept a tv for every day stuff and used the projector just for movie nights due to bulbs going out and all of that jazz." in 1 review
Joy P.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great for home entertainmen! I live projectors better then flat screens because it's just so much bigger. This is my 3rd one because they do break easily but is simple to repair.
Shelby F.
My roommate bought one of these this Summer. We weren't sure if we were going to like the transition from a TV to a projector but we loved it and it was the best thing we have done for the house, easily. We use it every single day. Normally I would say it shouldn't be used as much as we used it and we should have kept a TV for every day stuff and used the projector just for movie nights due to bulbs going out and all of that jazz. But it makes our Netflix binge watching AMAZING.
Eleanor M.
Awesome projector, actually works very well even during the day. Doesn't work in direct sunlight, but does a very good job with indirect sunlight.

Would definitely recommend!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I used this in class. I found it very sleek looking. And found it very easy to use. Projects clear beautiful quality. Worth the large price tag if you want a home theater of your own:) really enjoyed.
Pedro G.
This projector is really good to use, for example when you want to watch a movie. But theres a defect, you can really use it if theres any kind of light
Karen H.
Shelbyville, TX
My cousin has this and i want one. Shows an awesome picture better than my hd tv. Worth the price and very high quality.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This projector does the job like any other projector but to me the price is not comparable to the quality.
Lily M.
liverpool
Techie Expert Level 1
This is something that you wouldn’t think to buy for your self it is affordable you can get pricer and cheaper ones I don’t know if they similar but it’s great for watching movies and drawing it deco does work I would recommend to go and buy one !!!
Aarti J.
My brother in law owns one for his studio and it's simply amazing ..output is so clear and even even ins small room we could project easily as it has different ratio of screen adjustments ...works well even in a bit lit up room ...definitely recommended to buy ...👍🏻
Megan P.
I have one of these projectors that my school and I found it was extremely easy to use.
Shirley M.
NEW YORK, NY
I'm not sure exactly how this works. home needed? could I project from tablet?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
If I wanted to use this for movies does it have good quality on a wall? Does it seem blurry or faded? And do you have to have the lights off to see it very well?

back