BY BENNOTI #27 in Electric Razors

The Sonic Shave uses USB powered state-of-the-art technology, so that you can charge it anywhere. Just by plugging the Sonic Shave into any standard USB port, you can charge your electric razor with ease, free of the frustration of finding an unoccupied electrical outlet and packing any bulky adapters. When not charging, the Sonic Shave USB port flips up directly into the razor itself, making it easy to grip for a close shave. This innovative electric razor will revolutionize your shaving experience, whether you are at home or traveling the world. Its sleek, fashion forward design is no larger than a smart phone, making it the must-have grooming accessory for every tech savvy man on-the-go.

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend has a great day and age of my own personal and professional development of new Orleans, and then
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
My husband and I both use this product and we absolutely love it. If you're considering buying it, give it a try!(: nothing to lose.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
I know dry shaving is terrible but this makes it so easy. I keep this in my handbag when going out of town so I can trim anything up quickly.
Increíble es otro le deberían cambiar la la idea de este producto no entendí por qué invirtieron en esto. Lo siento
Carlos C.
realmente es una gran maquina de afeitar y me parece que es una de las mejores que esta en el mercado, siempre he recomendado bennoti a mis colegas y amigos porque es genial
JUAN D.
Good options for men. Is clean and perfect for my skin. With the Precision Multi-Function Shaver for men state of the art cutting technology allows for seamless hair removal, Waterproof and ergonomically shaped for .
Sarah R.
Esta é minha primeira e única máquina de barbear eléctrica, eu amo totalmente porque é não apenas só fácil de usar, mas fica também bastante confortável, eu usá-lo todos os dias, eu comprá-lo em uma loja na minha cidade muito cara, mas totalmente vale a pena, eu recomendo totalmente, IT'S muito bom ter um deste no banheiro você está
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
How long does the battery last?