BY BENNOTI #17 in Electric Razors

The Sonic Shave uses USB powered state-of-the-art technology, so that you can charge it anywhere. Just by plugging the Sonic Shave into any standard USB port, you can charge your electric razor with ease, free of the frustration of finding an unoccupied electrical outlet and packing any bulky adapters. When not charging, the Sonic Shave USB port flips up directly into the razor itself, making it easy to grip for a close shave. This innovative electric razor will revolutionize your shaving experience, whether you are at home or traveling the world. Its sleek, fashion forward design is no larger than a smart phone, making it the must-have grooming accessory for every tech savvy man on-the-go.

Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
emma w.
Spring, TX
Aw the perfect cover up to my hairy mess in my body.. Best way to hide my shame and it truly does work. Cheap and affordable!!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
My husband and I both use this product and we absolutely love it. If you're considering buying it, give it a try!(: nothing to lose.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
I know dry shaving is terrible but this makes it so easy. I keep this in my handbag when going out of town so I can trim anything up quickly.
Carlos C.
realmente es una gran maquina de afeitar y me parece que es una de las mejores que esta en el mercado, siempre he recomendado bennoti a mis colegas y amigos porque es genial
JUAN D.
Good options for men. Is clean and perfect for my skin. With the Precision Multi-Function Shaver for men state of the art cutting technology allows for seamless hair removal, Waterproof and ergonomically shaped for .
Sarah R.
Esta é minha primeira e única máquina de barbear eléctrica, eu amo totalmente porque é não apenas só fácil de usar, mas fica também bastante confortável, eu usá-lo todos os dias, eu comprá-lo em uma loja na minha cidade muito cara, mas totalmente vale a pena, eu recomendo totalmente, IT'S muito bom ter um deste no banheiro você está
Pedro H.
It is a good product and I would Keep buying it over and over again. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a nice shave and a smooth shave.. i would tell them to use it every day and to buy it again and again. I would tell them to buy it for a gift for their love ones. I use it every day and it works!!! It meet more than my expectation.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
How long does the battery last?