BY BENNOTI #23 in Electric Razors

The Sonic Shave uses USB powered state-of-the-art technology, so that you can charge it anywhere. Just by plugging the Sonic Shave into any standard USB port, you can charge your electric razor with ease, free of the frustration of finding an unoccupied electrical outlet and packing any bulky adapters. When not charging, the Sonic Shave USB port flips up directly into the razor itself, making it easy to grip for a close shave. This innovative electric razor will revolutionize your shaving experience, whether you are at home or traveling the world. Its sleek, fashion forward design is no larger than a smart phone, making it the must-have grooming accessory for every tech savvy man on-the-go.

Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
I love using the electoral one because it actually takes to hear all that doesn't leave you any marks or skin problems or school scars on your skin
Tatiana Eleana V.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Muy muy bueno de calidad una amiga lo tiene dura mucho para su spa es buena muy recomendado
Pedro H.
Pedro H.
It is a good product and I would Keep buying it over and over again. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a nice shave and a smooth shave.. i would tell them to use it every day and to buy it again and again. I would tell them to buy it for a gift for their love ones. I use it every day and it works!!! It meet more than my expectation.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
My husband and I both use this product and we absolutely love it. If you're considering buying it, give it a try!(: nothing to lose.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Esta é minha primeira e única máquina de barbear eléctrica, eu amo totalmente porque é não apenas só fácil de usar, mas fica também bastante confortável, eu usá-lo todos os dias, eu comprá-lo em uma loja na minha cidade muito cara, mas totalmente vale a pena, eu recomendo totalmente, IT'S muito bom ter um deste no banheiro você está
Jair F.
Jair F.
Catemaco
This is my one and only electric shaver, I totally love because it´s not just only easy to use but it´s also quite comfortable, I use it every single day, I buy it in a store on my city very expensive but totally worth it, I totally recommend it, It´s pretty nice to have one of this in you´re bathroom
Alexander G.
Alexander G.
es una maquina bonita con un excelente diseño, portable y fácil de usar. recomendaría esta maquina por su eficacia a la hora de remover todo el bello corporal, lo remueve en poco tiempo y fácilmente sin ningún riesgo
SAKURA 1.
SAKURA 1.
i love it, its so effective and i use it every time that i can,my legs look better with tis machine and i think that all the womens must use it.In some places can be expensives but the price is tottaly comprenssive.
Como no darle 5 estrellas a estos tipos de producto.. ya que los uso constantemente a cada momento ,despues de cada comida.me encanta ya que mantiene mi boca y dientes en perfecto estado..
Erica S.
Erica S.
Caucaia
Esse barbeador e O melhor pois alem de todas as suas qualidades que garadan a qualquer consumidor ele e recarregavel O que facilita Muito O dia a dia de quem O usa.