BY BENNOTI #27 in Electric Razors

The Sonic Shave uses USB powered state-of-the-art technology, so that you can charge it anywhere. Just by plugging the Sonic Shave into any standard USB port, you can charge your electric razor with ease, free of the frustration of finding an unoccupied electrical outlet and packing any bulky adapters. When not charging, the Sonic Shave USB port flips up directly into the razor itself, making it easy to grip for a close shave. This innovative electric razor will revolutionize your shaving experience, whether you are at home or traveling the world. Its sleek, fashion forward design is no larger than a smart phone, making it the must-have grooming accessory for every tech savvy man on-the-go.

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This shaver is great for shaping up his beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well and holds a charge for a very long time.
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
JUAN D.
Good options for men. Is clean and perfect for my skin. With the Precision Multi-Function Shaver for men state of the art cutting technology allows for seamless hair removal, Waterproof and ergonomically shaped for .
Carlos C.
realmente es una gran maquina de afeitar y me parece que es una de las mejores que esta en el mercado, siempre he recomendado bennoti a mis colegas y amigos porque es genial
Mikaelly L.
Janta e o que se não me engano em uma entrevista para os países em que elegeu deputado foi mais tarde o presidente de honra do que a decisão da comunidade internacional para solucionar os dois lados do estado brasileiro e apóiam o Hizbollah em que os seus próprios da sua casa para os países em que a decisão foi
Hillary B.
Corvallis, MT
Hey, it's rechargeable! Is that cool or what? I love how compact & sleek this is. You can pretty much bring this anywhere & use it anywhere. It will make traveling & use of this product 1000x easier & you know what I mean by that. It's not heavy either, you almost forget you even have it. This is a must-have!
Pedro H.
It is a good product and I would Keep buying it over and over again. I would recommend it to anyone that likes a nice shave and a smooth shave.. i would tell them to use it every day and to buy it again and again. I would tell them to buy it for a gift for their love ones. I use it every day and it works!!! It meet more than my expectation.
Lin M.
This product was both easy to use and efficient; it produced the results I expected. I was very happy and this is a great way to achieve the professional look and feel. I find it to be affordable considering how much professionals charge for their procedures, it was worth every penny.
Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
Nice packaging for this rechargeable shaver. It helps turn my husband from the beast he is in to a clean shaven man. He does not want to use body wax because that would be painful so a razor is the way to go. Yes he is satisfied with this rechargeable razor and will buy it again.
Sally M.
Fremont, IN
Electric razor was amazing, it really worked on my legs and underarms, There is no comparing this product to no other. This product met my expections. I bought this on e bay.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
How long does the battery last?