BY BENNOTI #8 in Electric Razors

Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver is the perfect tool for ladies to keep themselves groomed to perfection. The Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver is powerful and yet gentle on the skin. Ergonomic design allows for easy gripping while removing unsightly hair. The Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver can be used on a multitude of body parts. It is gentle enough to remove unwanted hair from your face and arm, while robust enough to remove armpit and leg hair. Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver is also water proof allowing for use in shower if needed. Each purchase of Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver includes a pouch for the shaver, a Protection cap for the shaver, and a cleaning brush. Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver operates on 2 AA batteries (not included). see more...

Anna C.
These clippers are great. This really does help my work go very easy. They are pretty affordable for clippers and very easy to maneuver. They are pretty lightweight and overall a great clipper. I highly recommend these and will probably purchase them again.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the Bennoti Precision Multi-Function Shaver, it get my skin smooth and clear without leaving behind razor bumps or irritated skin. It's very affordable and easy to find in any supermarket or big box store. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Nyah B.
Canton , MI
This product great it always have me nice and trimmed and it’s way less time then using a razor very effective product and is affordable for those on a budget I would recommend it to people who want that trimmed look.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I enjoy this product I use it on just about every part of my body I shave it dosent irritate as some others can do it does a great job at removing the hair and leaves my skin feeling soft
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
It was a really good product I won't say that I love it but it was easy to use and also it was fast and simple but like I said i would say that I love this product but it's always good to try it out
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This product is great it works so so good the pricing is super freaking amazing I would get it any day for anyone it gets any inch of hair and my legs feel baby soft after
Audrey W.
Round Hill, VA
This is by far the best razor ever it leaves ur legs amazingly smooth and hair free!! It is perfect for women who hate having cuts on ur legs from shaving because this tazor is cut free!!
Madison D.
Boaz, AL
This is off the freaking chain! I was scriptural about buying it but I'm in love!! I couldn't live without this and I would recommend this to anyone!! It makes your legs feel amaze balls and it's seriously my favorite thing ever!
Lorraine M.
Redlands
I absolutely love this shaver ! It fast ,easy and simple . This is great for when in a rush and need to get those pesky little hairs out fast . Even though it's a quick process the shaving still feels smooth 9/10 great product
Natashia W.
Mt Sterling, KY
One of the best things I have ever used on my underarms. Quick and easy! Price isn't too bad but I didn't like the results on my legs. Will definitely use it for the life of the device. No regrets and it takes away the issue of "oops I forgot to shave"
Melissa H.
Kittanning
Does anyone know the cost and where it can be purchased?
Maria G.
Does this cause ingrowns or bumps?
Tova J.
Montreal
I'm not sure if I understand what it is exactly for....??
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I've been looking for a good women's shave device. How do ladies like it? I love that it's waterproof. What is the battery life like? It says it can be used all over but, how well does it really work for legs and face?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these better than manual razors?