BY BENISSIMO

Benissimo Naturals Roasted Garlic. see more...

Amber V.
I found this Olive Oil at TJMaxx and I thought I would give it a try. The flavor is so great and it doesn't take much. The roasted garlic really brings new life to my food. I use garlic all the time but it is blended well in the olive oil and I almost prefer it to using clove garlic sometimes! It is great for dipping bread as well. I use this on cold food as well as hot. I use this when I host events and I get nothing but compliments.
Kathy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love this oil. This is excellent for dipping fresh warm crusty bread and for use in marinades, to sauté vegetables and wherever else I can find an excuse to use it.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
This is a staple in my house I use it on and in everything it's a nice flavor agent to use in dressings and marinades
Julissa C.
el Aceite de Oliva Virgen conserva todo el aroma y sabor de los zumos de fruta fresca, en ensaladas, salsas o aderezos en verduras. Asimismo, rociado en pan o tostadas o incluso sobre ahumados con aceitunas de mesa, carnes, bocadillos, embutidos, etc.
En rehogados y guisos – siempre a fuego lento y a baja temperatura – el aceite de oliva virgen mantiene todas sus propiedades, especialmente con legumbres y verduras.