Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by johanna f.

BY BENGAY

Bengay® Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream.
Strongest Bengay® ever.
#1 pharmacist recommended brand.
Deep penetrating pain relief.
Fast relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle & joint pain.
With three pain relieving ingredients - more than any other Bengay® product.
Non-greasy cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Estefania G.
I had a wrist injury and a knee injury. Tried several creams and gels including Aspercreme, Capasin and other products. Even tried original and extra strength Ben Gay with their lingering odor.

This freezer stored, vanishing scent product with built in applicator provided excellent relief. The BEST! (Even better than the new Ben Gay cold gel with no applicator.)
Karen S.
It burns so good. I feel relief from my herniated and pinched nerve pain with Bengay ultra strength. You can feel it working on the pain. Great product overall.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Helps alot with my chronic aches and pains. You don't feel the burn unless there is pressure applied and it doesn't last as long as I would like.
johanna f.
Great my husband loved calm her pain. He had a back pain and this work very good. I buy this in kmart. I RECOMMEND!!
Sara P.
Enfield, CT
Bought this from target. Does help a bit but nothing extraordinary. I would repurchase though bc it is fairly cheap and effective
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I thought using this would make me an old Memere, but it's relief is so fast and effective. It's cooling and feels like someone is working right down to your muscles. Very calming, and great when you are having an achey day.