Bengay Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by johanna f.

BY BENGAY

Bengay® Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Cream.
Strongest Bengay® ever.
#1 pharmacist recommended brand.
Deep penetrating pain relief.
Fast relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle & joint pain.
With three pain relieving ingredients - more than any other Bengay® product.
Non-greasy cream. see more...

cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best thing EVER! I literally have tried everything and I should have just invested the money in this because it works like a charm. I think I've used it so much I love the smell and the burn feels so good. I will always stock up on this and would recommend to anyone!
Connie M.
I have a back injury and work 12 hour shifts. Bengay really seems to help with the muscle soreness that I experience from time to time. I personally love the smell of it, but I know there is an I scented option for those who don't as well.
Tavina R.
This is the bomb! Once you apply this to pain you can feel it soak into your skin working its way in. I love this. It’s affordable the smell isn’t so great but it works. I always buy this.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I thought using this would make me an old Memere, but it's relief is so fast and effective. It's cooling and feels like someone is working right down to your muscles. Very calming, and great when you are having an achey day.
Estefania G.
I had a wrist injury and a knee injury. Tried several creams and gels including Aspercreme, Capasin and other products. Even tried original and extra strength Ben Gay with their lingering odor.

This freezer stored, vanishing scent product with built in applicator provided excellent relief. The BEST! (Even better than the new Ben Gay cold gel with no applicator.)
Karen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It burns so good. I feel relief from my herniated and pinched nerve pain with Bengay ultra strength. You can feel it working on the pain. Great product overall.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps alot with my chronic aches and pains. You don't feel the burn unless there is pressure applied and it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
It may have a weird smell but the affects of this stuff is awesome. I keep at my bed side table for those nights that I killed my muscles
Sara P.
Enfield, CT
Bought this from target. Does help a bit but nothing extraordinary. I would repurchase though bc it is fairly cheap and effective
johanna f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great my husband loved calm her pain. He had a back pain and this work very good. I buy this in kmart. I RECOMMEND!!