Bengay Ultra Strength Nongreasy Pain Relieving Cream - 4 Oz uploaded by Jessica S.Bengay Ultra Strength Nongreasy Pain Relieving Cream - 4 Oz uploaded by Kimmi L.

BY BENGAY

Bengay ultra strength pain relieving cream: Pain reliever cream 4 oz Fast-acting, deep-penetrating see more...

Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was really hoping that Bengay would be a Benyay when I purchased this to help ease my back pain. First use was totally fine, I could feel it working however it WAS comfortable. Day two I put it on again and was being chemically burned almost instantly. I had to shower several times all while avoiding my, more sensitive areas before I was only in mild pain. No lasting rash or long term harm but this product Bengay Ultra Strength Nongreasy Pain Relieving Cream - 4 Oz is going in the garage can. DO NOT RECOMMEND - especially if you have sensitive skin!
Kimmi L.
Boynton Beach, FL
We send these to my older relatives and they swear by it. The smell is quiet strong but everyone in my family doesn't mind it. It really helps out with older family members with their joint pain or when they're sick. I really recommend this product
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Really works great on back, knees and elbows or anywhere else you need it. I've used on my lower back and shoulders.
krizia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really good they say ice hot I thing Bengay my family used this for every body pain till this day I do to lol

Target