BY BENGAY

Pain Relieving Cream. BENGAY s strongest medicine, with three pain relieving ingredients. Deep penetrating pain relief. Fast relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle & joint pain. With three pain relieving ingredients- More than any other BENGAY product. see more...

Sharayu K.
Best ointment for muscle / joint pain ! It works like magic without having the need to rely on pain killer Medicines .. it does smell a bit strong and funky , but who cares , this stuff is just so amazing and relieves me from pain every single time
Punya C.
Love love this product for relieving pain almost instantaneously. The strong menthol feel is pretty distracting from the pain as well. An added bonus is that this product works pretty well as a spot treatment for zits as well!
Salwa H.
I love this because I am prone to back aches and neck aches so I love this. I bought it at cvs for a good amount of money it was affordable. I use it every 3 weeks and I would recommend it to others.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I called my self trying to cut my workout in half by doing a 10 minute rigorous workout without stretching. The end result was severe back pain the next day. I did all the bath salt soaking but I had to resort to my good old stand by Ben Gay. I use that stuff yes its smell is strong but It actually does what it is mean to do it penetrates you skin and muscles and provides like a relieve that is lasting. I highly recommend for those that are sensitive to the smell to just do when you plan on sleeping that way you wont smell like Pepto Bismol during the day. Thank Goodness for this stuff I would rather smell a little medicinal than be in excruciating pain.
Miroslava T.
Riverside, CA
I love this pain reliever cream. I've been using this for about 1 year and it's the best for me so far. For someone with severe back pain. The only thing I don't like it the smell. Too strong and easy to recognize the smell of Bengay well if you ever tried it. The price should go down with the amount you get.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
Bengay is my not so dirty secret. I used to think this was just for the elderly until I tried it. It's great for sore muscles and really helps with my back spasms. It is definitely cooling and then warming, but it's not overpowering or painful.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my back and beck every single night before bed. It so cooling and takes away my pain almost instantly! Depending on where you buy it the price is decent. I always recommend this to my friends when they are having pain.
Jessica L.
Shoals, IN
This products is soothing and helps relieve your pain. Fast relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle & joint pain. With three pain relieving ingredients- More than any other BENGAY product.
Holly B.
York , PA
Ben gay is a classic. I have used it for my bad back,neck and hip. I feel relief immediately. If I put it on before bed it provides much needed pain relief so I sleep much better.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I live on this product! I have deep muscle pain and bengay is like oragel for your worst toothache. I've tried all the others like this and this is my favorite.