BY BENGAY

Holli V.
Lombard, IL
This is my favourite product for pain relief. As a life long dancer, I seldom go a day without an ache or pain, and this product makes me feel refreshed and awake. Many say they don’t like the strong minty smell, but I adore it! It’s one of my favourite parts of using this product! I highly recommend this product to those in high intensity sports, as well as people who randomly have a muscle strain. I buy this product frequently, and it really helps that it’s not too pricey. This product works great!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I do not like Bengay. For me foremost is the overwhelming smell of old men. The smell is not a minty, eucalyptus smell at all but one of old people. The cream itself doesn’t penetrate as quickly as other brands or work for the length of time that other brands do. For me this is a dud and I would say that it’s not worth it.
Alejandra L.
Yakima, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Product is great for when I pull a muscle or of soreness. It’s not effective right away but does work after having on for awhile. I don’t use it often, only when I mess myself up on working out. But pretty much satisfied with the results.
Adriana C.
Washington, DC
I sometimes end up sleeping in weird positions and then have neck pains for a while, Bengay fixes it right up and gives instant relief so I know whenever I have problems with my neck I can use this to fix them.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
I used this years ago and put it on my lower back because I was in so much pain. It helped a little but later found out I did have something really wrong with me. I will try again if I ever need to.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live in pain cream and patches. This stuff has saved my sanity more than a few times. I cannot express how thankful I am
Gabby T.
I love using this . I'm a dancer so my body tends to ache every now and then. This is the best pain reliever cream to use.
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very fast effective pain reliever. Price is very affordable and it works. You can purchase at an local pharmacy, drug store, food store etc. I love this stuff days when I over stressed my muscles. Highly recommend