Bengay Menthol Pain Relieving Gel Vanishing Scent 2.66oz - 2 Pack uploaded by Cee J.

BY BENGAY

Buy on Amazon
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Im only 23 ,but being behind the computee causes some wrist pain, and Bengay always helps! I adorr the minty smell and it works so fast! Its very calming, cool and helps ease the pain very much!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bengay has been a life savor in tough situations for me. I have a highly physical labor job building roof truss' and floors for companies that build houses. Since my job is extremely strenuous on my body I often come home or wake up to aching muscles and body parts. Bengay has helped with that tremendously. I apply Bengay where needed and to an extent it's almost an instant relief. I also use Bengay when I get sick, like, a cold or the flu not just for the aches that come with being sick, but to help my body fight it off faster. I apply it to the bottoms and tops of my feet and put socks on after it's applied. I have found this to help rid myself of the many colds and the flu. I have had nothing but good experiences with Bengay, so it is no surprise that I recommend this product to anyone who may be on the fence about it.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
I'm only 24 but I suffer from mild arthritis and I have since I was very little. This is my go to for when I'm having flare ups. It always helps, it feels so nice when I put it on, very warm and cool at the same time. It's very soothing. It has definitely helped me during painful night so ease the pain so I can fall asleep.
Elaine J.
I use this over the weekend because of muscle pain in my knee . I must say that I am really impressed. After applying the cream to my knee in about 20 minutes the pain that I had experienced had stopped. I work quite a few hours and usually I take Tylenol or some sort of pain reliever. After using the bengay that was not necessary. I would definitely recommend Bengay for your aches and pains.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
This works great. Lately I've been using this on my wrist and shoulder to relieve pain. It states that it has a vanishing scent, though a passerby once thought they smelt lifesaver mints. Which was quite embarrassing for me. I feel this product works faster than other comparable muscle rubs. Definitely a go to when I have muscle pain.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
I was really torn about using this because I had heard the odor was strong and not worth the effects but I'm so glad I tried it myself because they were so wrong. I love it. Use it frequently and would definitely recommend it to anyone who works a job where they get minor to moderately painful spots. It eases pain and soothes area especially helpful right before bed to better sleep or right after a warm shower or bath. Try it out. You will love it.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The product is definitely effective for pain. The effects lasted a fairly long time. The only thing I don't like is that there is still a strong scent, and I dislike walking around smelling like a giant mint.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
I have been playing soccer for over 14 years, I have been using this product for 12. After a really rough game this always helps my sore joints. Its a great product and I secretly love the smell.
Tina N.
Salt Lake City, UT
Working as a nail tech my back is always killing me by the end of the day. This stuff is a life savor because I can actually go to sleep without feeling any pain.
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
This cream is really great for back pain its almost similar to what hot and cold feels like! It definitely helps relief after one time of use !
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the sent vanishing or the gel?