Bengay Greaseless Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by Janine T.Bengay Greaseless Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by Esther T.

BY BENGAY

Bengay® Greaseless Pain Relieving Cream.
Deep penetrating pain relief.
Fast relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle & joint pain.
#1 pharmacist recommended brand.
Non-greasy cream. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I love bengay for my achy muscles. The smell isn't great, but I love how quickly the formula kicks in and you can feel its warmth. I really feel like it loosens my muscles. I love to put it on right before going to bed so I don't have any pain throughout the night.
laura d.
I’ve been suffering from back pain and I can’t live without bengay! Is such a great cream for muscular pain relieve. Is my favorite brand on the market, you can find it in any pharmacy/ supermarket!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
Bengay is probably one of the most well known brands out there for pain & joint relief. Yeah it's got that strong horrible smell that could clear anyone's nose, but has a nice thick cream & absorbs into the skin very nicely. Thumbs up!!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
The best thing in the world for pain! I sprained my ankle a long time ago and i depended on this to reduce the pain. You can get these at any drugstore, supermarket, basically anywhere. This is not so pricey and I recommend for anybody who is experiencing pain.
Nancy C.
Bengay greaseless pain relieving cream is a must have in my house. When my husband or sons get hurt or have muscle pain I use bengay to relieve the pain. I massage it on the area that hurts and it work great.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I suffer from aches and pains with getting older. I have severe muscle issues in my back and in my calfs. I was hoping this would be the answer to my prayers. Nope right away the scent is s turnoff and as for relieving the pain it didn't touch it. Maybe it is me but I don't recommend this at all.
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mom uses this and I used once helps when I have a awful migraine I just use it when I have one it's the best to others bought it at Walmart
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Well I'm always in pain and when I get this it works real fast. It's a little pricey sometimes this time I bought it at CVS for $6.68.
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
This is great when I have a migraine I put it on the back of my neck and shoulders and it immediately helps me feel much better.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Smells slightly strong but this product definitely works my 12-year-old daughter swears by it after each softball game