BenGay Cold Therapy Gel uploaded by Lucy M.BenGay Cold Therapy Gel uploaded by Deborah Q.BenGay Cold Therapy Gel uploaded by Faith M.

BY BENGAY

Menthol Pain Relieving Gel Cold Therapy with Pro-Cool™ Technology Fast Acting Pain Relief - Same technology used by chiropractors and physical therapists Vanishing Scent The Pain Relieving Power of Bengay® Gel For years, healthcare professionals have relied on cooling ingredients to ease muscle and joint pain. Now the maker of Bengay® brings the powerful, scientifically formulated intensity of cold therapy directly to you provide deep penetrating, long-lasting relief for your unique pain, whenever it strikes. Provides a fast-acting blast of cold Ideal for sprains, muscle injuries, and flare ups Deep penetrating, long-lasting pain relief Questions? call see more...

Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was pleasantly surprised by the Bengay Cold Therapy Menthol Pain Relief Gel! It rubbed in easily and completely without leaving a sticky residue. It worked great at relieving my aching muscles in my upper and lower back, but the thing I was most impressed by was the vanishing scent! Let's face it, most people don't want to walk around smelling like medicine (in this case, the strong smell of the active ingredient: menthol). The scent vanished quickly making me feel like I could use this during the day when I am going to be at work or out running errands. I would highly recommend this product! I received a free sample of this product for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica D.
A few months ago I did something to my back that caused some vertebrae to always be facing one way. I went to the chiropractor and he corrected the problem and gave me some bengay sample packs to rub on my back and also gave me instructions to use a heating pad and do stretches (of course do not use bengay and a heating pad at the same time).

Occasionally my back hurts more than usual (from sitting poorly or doing the dishes or other things) and when I ran out of the bengay stuff the chiropractor had given me, the heating pad by itself (with the stretches) didn't work as well. However, I bought this the other day and it's done wonders.

Before the thing happened to my back, I used to be an avid back cracker. Then afterwards, I haven't been able to twist my back enough to do so (not that I mind, but it's good for a comparison between where my back was before and where it is now). In just the past few days of using this stuff when I test to see how much I can twist my back, I've been able to hear a crack or two (once I even bent sideways and heard a nice row of eight or so cracks).

Also, the stuff works in mere seconds. It's quite amazing really. The day I got this stuff I had done three loads of dishes (washing prior to putting them in the dishwasher) and had an icy hot patch on my back. My back was killing me and the icy hot patch was doing okay but I was definitely hurting in places the icy hot patch wasn't touching. I decided to rub this stuff on around the icy hot patch and the rest of my back and it started working almost instantly. I then decided to scrap the icy hot patch and just rub this stuff where that was.

I rub this stuff on when I do something that I know will probably cause my back some pain (before/after/while I'm doing whatever it is) and before I go to sleep (sometimes just sleeping the wrong way caused pain in the morning) and it does great to keep the pain away.

I'll probably make another visit to the chiropractor at some point just to see if we can get this worked out for good, but until then, this stuff is a lifesaver.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has been a life saver. I have really bad backaches and lately had a cramp in my neck and this cooling gel was the only thing that helped me sleep. It is a bit intense at first but the cooling sensation is so soothing. It takes the pain away. I’d recommend this product to anyone with muscle pain.
Emme B.
I am very physically active and work out daily when I don't have practice. This is a quick relief to any small pain. Simple to apply and I use it on any part of my body if I have any pain before a game, practice, or just laying around the house.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great new product from Bengay that doesn't have a strong overbearing scent. Works to soothe aching musle pain. I got it free to try from home shopper.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff and am using it now on my legs since they are in pain from all the cardio classes I take. Bengay, thank you for creating this gel.
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
It isn't as "cold" as it advertises and it doesn't work as great as the regular Bengay. Save your money and get the original product.
Faith M.
Hazard, KY
Bengay just doesn't do it for me. It only works for about 15 minutes & then nothing. It definitely doesn't compare to icy hot.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I love bengay products! They are great for sports injuries or those who have back pain.