Bengal Products Roach Spray uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY BENGAL

Flushing agent forces roaches out of hiding to die within 12 to 24 hours. Also kills ants, fleas, spiders, crickets, and other listed insects. 9 oz. aerosol can. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I found this product somewhat helpful we moved into a rental and I seen something scurry fast in the corner of my eye and my biggest fear is roaches so I picked up a couple of cans of this at my local lowes store I have seen a reduced amount to only one a week but just to be sure I spray it every 2 weeks behind appliances and cabinets and I purchased advion gel bait from eBay has wonderful reviews hope I could help.
lauren g.
Winter Spgs, FL
My go to number one for pest control! Kills on sight AND keeps bugs away. If I need a fix I KNOW will work, bengal is my choice. A little pricier than most sprays but well worth it.
Shannon D.
This is by far the best insecticide for infestation of roaches. I used this is a home built in 1912 that had baby roaches everywhere. I sprayed the inside all over with 3 cans and never had another issue again!
Stephanie W.
Orlando, FL
Not that great for the price but an okay brand I suppose. But was worth the try.....not worth the price...they are overselling what its really worth