BY BENGAL CHEMICAL

Jerry S.
Murfreesboro
This is by far the worst insect fogger I've ever used. I am in a 1200 square foot trailer I set off two packs of these Foggers enough to do 3000 square feet. When I came back into my home not only did it not kill the roaches but the roaches were in fact crawling on the Foggers. I completely wasted my money do not buy these Foggers they are a waste of time.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, TN
I live in an old farmhouse with dogs and cats. This is going to be a plague year for bugs, our winter was too warm. We have cats and dogs and fleas break out every spring. I have used every kind of fogger on the market and most work ok for awhile. Bengal, though, is cheaper and works the best. Things crawl out of the wall and die everywhere!  They don't stink like others either. Def my fav.
Ashley-Rae W.
Vernon, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Looked up reviews on flea sprays on influenster after using another brand before this one I still had flea infestion after reading the reviews I found this product worth buying. I used this product and it worked. I would recommend this product.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
These work great. I lived in an apartment that had bugs and we used these and it killed all of them. Of course they go next door and come back later but you might have to do this a few times during time.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This product is great if you know how to use it I had fleas from my dog set these up like your supposed to and all the bugs were gone I would recommend this product
Holly H.
Grayson, LA
Bug be gone after using these. I use every 6 months in my home. Just be sure to turn off air conditioner đŸ˜© before fogging. 👍 for the product!
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
Works pretty well, helped a ton with the horrible flea infestation we had at home due to our cat and dog, would definitely say go for it
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
These work great, had an ant problem in my car, this did the trick. Wiped down the surfaces when done and the ants were dead and gone.
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I bought this to bomb the unfinished basement because palmetto bugs find their way in the house. It did the job.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Use in our attic to kill insets it puts off a fogg and smoke it work it kills the insets and the price it right
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Do they work?
On the back of the package it says to only use one can per room, is one all you truly need? Thank you.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Work like get the job done completely