Benetton Inferno Paradise Eau de Toilette uploaded by حَنِيينْ ش.

BY BENETTON INFERNO PARADISE

Notes of orange, ylang-ylang, cedar and pink rose. see more...

حَنِيينْ ش.
Dammam, Ghirnatah
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hubba Hubba Hubba! So much lovin for so little money:)
The middle note of cedar is king on my skin and ph. It a pulsating base! Relentless, even after the dry down- it's a combination cedar of granny's hope chest and gentleman's vintage cigar box. Yet- it's a modern floral cedar. Sexy. Very sexy!
Love this hint of a gentleman's cigar parlor- the Algonquin when people were allowed to smoke cigars and men in black shinny shoes sat to talk about their women; a place that smells of men's suits and intimate conversations. I get a sip of whiskey too- Then a sudsy bubble bath- then sharp very fresh notes of cut grass.
The price is practically free! I love I wear this for work and working out. There's something very masculine and mysterious about this fragrance- it reminds me of boarding school and wrapping myself in my boyfriend's sweater- very romantic thoughts and then soft comfort of a warm cashmere throw. Whenever I wear it- it's like I've borrowed my Fiancées cologne and I'm wearing it while he's away on Business. Energetic and sensual!
Not for those that hate woodsy floras. It layers well with other spices and woods- does magical things when it mingles with greens and white musks. Go easy on it though- a spray is great, 2 spays are good but 3 sprays and its crazy town bad- recommended xoxo
Rica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a hand me down from a friend visiting us here in Hong Kong. I love this! This has the same authentic smell that the D&G Light Blue has and this is perfect for everyday use. It has a very light smell although the scent doesn't stay that long.