BY BENETTON GIALLO

Add a Touch of Refined Femininity Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 4 Recommended use: Daytime 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Designed for women, Benetton Giallo s sweet fragrance will add a touch of refined femininity to your outfit. Featuring sunny floral notes, this eau de parfum combines drops of water, mint blossom, red berries, violet, and musk notes for a sweet, natural aroma that will boost your energy level while attracting the attention you desire. Introduced in 2009 by Benetton, this alluring daytime fragrance lingers on your skin for several hours. see more...

Dalandria I.
Camden, AL
I love this smell it smell so good my sister love it so much it was so good I love to us it everyday I buy it for Walmart in the beauty I love too use it so much
Ana Carolina D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this perfume! It has a delightful, pleasant smell. One of my favorites. Recommend!
Giovana P.
Santa Juliana, MG
Perfume muito agradável, de toque bem suave, não é enjoativo. Dura o dia todo na pele! Não é tão caro, me surpreendeu muito. Vale muito a pena adquiri-lo!
Ozle E.
This scent smells of yellow flowers to my nose.For the price its great ,its light,airy,sweet...