Beneful Wet Dog Food Simmered Chicken Medley With Green Beans Carrots And Wild Rice uploaded by Bri P.Beneful Wet Dog Food Simmered Chicken Medley With Green Beans Carrots And Wild Rice uploaded by Scarlett H.Beneful Wet Dog Food Simmered Chicken Medley With Green Beans Carrots And Wild Rice uploaded by Kendra T.

BY BENEFUL #20 in Dog Food

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, white rice, liver, green beans, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, carrots, wild rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Prepared Meals Simmered Beef Entrée is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

• Does anyone have trouble with their dog not wanting to ea...2 Answers
  • I am curious if these are good for dogs? And how often pe...1 Answers
  • Is this gluten free? my pup is allergic and it seems like...1 Answers
  • "It has helped immensely during her no hard food periods, previously she just wouldn't eat no matter how much wet food we put out." in 2 reviews
  • "I give this to my dog like 2 times a week so she won't just eat boring dry food and she loves it!" in 1 review
  • "My furkids can't get enough of this!" in 1 review
KANGEE O.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dougal absolutely loves this brand. We have bought several different wet dog foods over the last six months, and this specific one is the one that he has eaten all of. We use it 2x a week as a special treat and mix it in with some of his dry food to help prolong and extend it out.
Jizelle R.
La puente, CA
You should always test how the food will react to your pets stomach. I gave my dog wet food and she got sick. She did eat it up quickly and she did like it, but I will not serve it to her again as it got her sick.
Lizette O.
This dog food is very good especially because it's light on there digestive system. It's affordable brand. You don't have to purchase only at Petco and Pet smart. You can also purchase this at Dollar General or Family dollar for a lesser price. I highly recommend trying this product for your dog.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We get this occasionally as a special treat for our 2 small fur babies when they have to visit their vet for “shots” as a special treat for being so good and not being bad babies. They know after each vet trip they will be getting this as their special treat and they look forward to it!!’
Kelsey P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She is goes nuts for these meals! Chloe love her some chicken and always makes sure to lick the bowl. Reasonably priced for just the single containers but I like buying them in packs. She likes to eat it both alone and mixed with her dry food.
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
My dog absolutely loves this stuff. We mixed a little on her bowl with her dry food to just give it a little extra flavor. The cons - the ingredients aren’t the best so we rarely give it to her. It’s become more like a treat for her.
Rebeca Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome doggie meals, and affordable, these meals are awesome, it’s like thanksgiving everyday for my doggie when she gets these, I bought these at Walmart, definitely good value and very nutritious, definitely recommend this.
Nichole J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. I use a little of it and put it on their hard dog food and they tear it up. You get a ton for the price and since both my dogs are small it gets a lot of use of just one package. Great deal for sure.
natalie v.
I have three dogs and when it’s time for wet food this what we give them and they love it. Chicken helps my dogs’ poop not smell extremely disgusting and I appreciate that. My dogs are all chihuahua/mixes and it’s the perfect serving size for them.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves the prepared meals and I love how they’re not too expensive and can be used more than once. There’s a variety of flavors so I’m always able to pick out different flavors for my picky pup.
Ali C.
Does anyone have trouble with their dog not wanting to eat dry food after being fed these?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am curious if these are good for dogs? And how often people give them to their pups? Have considered buying them.
Jamie D.
My puppy just had surgery on her mouth and is now having to eat a softer food is this something that has small bites so she could easily chew it with her tender teeth?
Shelby G.
Downingtown, PA
Is this gluten free? my pup is allergic and it seems like high quality food that I'm interested in buying.

back