Beneful Wet Dog Food Romana Style Medleys With Chicken Carrots Pasta And Spinach

BY BENEFUL

Give your adult dog a taste of Italy with this indulgent medley served in a generous sauce. This delicious blend, with real meat and veggies, is 100% complete and balanced for your adult dog and perfect to mix-in or enjoy on its own.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dogs: Feed one 3 oz can per 2-1/2 - 3 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One can of this product replaces approximately 1/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, meat by-products, carrots, pasta (wheat flour, egg whites), spinach, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful Medleys Romana Style is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

• ME encantaria que me lo mandaran para aue me pastor Alema...1 Answers
Kate S.
Orange
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a 12lb chihuahua/rat terrier mix and he loves this dogfood. He gets one can twice a day and devours it everytime. It is gentle on his stomach and a perfect blend of nutrients for my little guy.
The only complaint I can think of is that the can is the exact same size as our cats food...this makes it easy sometimes to get them mixed up.
Carmen G.
huntersville
If it’s healthy time well healthy they have to eat!:) my babies at first they didn’t like it but all for there good health I had to try these beneful dog food I can’t complain.
Karlie Z.
Dublin, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My puppy loves this benefit wet dog food!! She loves the pasta the most in this blend. She goes crazy every morning when she sees me open the can of food! I would recommend this brand and food to other dog owners!
Brandy S.
Chicago
Great product, it doesnt sound very tasty but my dogs love it, i ordered it from chewy.com i have two min pins and a small bag lasted a month, very satisfied i will be buying this product again for my fur babies.
Leigh H.
Brigham City
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this wet dog food for my dog because he was not eating well after we moved to a new state. I don’t typically buy dog food at a department store but I was desperate. He loves this dog food! And it doesn’t upset his stomach at all. I keep a couple of cans in the pantry for emergency situations. Or for when his been an extra good boy and deserves a treat.
Onaney D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog likes it but sometimes comes out too hard for him, I buy the ones for small dogs. The bite size is good and last long time. He likes the salmon one better than the rest, will def but again. Chihuahua approved
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food my dogs will eat! They love it and it’s good for them, as well. We’ve tried about 12 different dog foods, but they always go back to this one. I have a shihpoo and a cockerspaniel/bichon mix, so it’s great for both small and medium dogs.
April H.
Augusta
I love these but it does not fill baby girl I wish these came in a bigger size because she loves them. They are super affordable but they are really made for super small dogs
Cheyenne C.
Hudson
This is the only dog food brand my dogs can eat with out getting an upset stomach. The price is a okay price I have three dogs so I pay a little more for the big bag.
Kalee D.
pikeville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this and I’ve been using it forever. I got it at my local Walmart. My dog really enjoys this and eats it up. It’s a great price for my budget I have. I will definitely buy this again because my dog loves it so much. Gives him great energy.
Jessica A.
Pachuca de Soto
ME encantaria que me lo mandaran para aue me pastor Aleman lo probara. Seria excelente recomendarlo a mis amigos. Y sobre todo comparar la diferencia del antes y el despues en mi mascota.

Walmart