Beneful Wet Dog Food Roasted Turkey Medley With Wild Rice Peas And Barley uploaded by Michelle W.

BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Water sufficient for processing, turkey, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, peas, barley, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

• Is this a good product for a dog? Is Beneful a good brand?1 Answers
  • Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I h...2 Answers
  • How many flavors are available?1 Answers
  • "It looks extremely gross but turned out my dog loves it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I will give some of this to him a couple times a week with his dry food and he goes crazy! " in 2 reviews
  • "My puppy absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They absolutely love it." in 1 review
  • "My dogs only get wet food as a treat - and they loved this stuff!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I have a chihuahua that hardly has any teeth, so i give her food that is already in pieces or sometimes i cut it for her into pieces. She loves this food, its her favorite and i buy this food at waltmart. I recommed to owners that their pet is in the same way as mine or the ones that are belly learning to eat.
Tina E.
My boy loves this flavor!! I have a 3yr old min pin named Sid and this is his favorite one!! Other flavors he kind of sniffs for a sec and sometimes refuses. This one he never gets fussy with. Gobbles it right up every time!! Then goes and wipes his snout all over the carpet. Lol ..silly pup!!
Dania F.
My dog loves loves loves this product so much! I would say that my only reason why I wouldn’t rate it 5 stars is because it gives my dog tummy aches. I do have an English Bulldog so he is very fragile when it comes to health, but I would definitely recommend to at try to any other dog owner
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this wet dog food. As soon as he sees me opening his food he comes running. He always eats every bit of it and it makes him so happy. I also like how it provides many minerals and vitamins to keep him healthy and this brand provides many varieties of flavors.
Chibby M.
Jackson
My small dog loves this stuff. I mix a couple spoonfuls in with his dry food to get him to eat dinner. Pretty good value due to the fact I get 3-4 uses out of each container.
Emily T.
Dayton, OH
My small dog loves all of these flavors! She gets a spoonful of this mixed in with her dry food (she is a picky eater) and then it takes no time at all for her to finish off her bowl of food! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with picky eaters!
Sonia S.
New York
My miniature schnauzer loved this meal. Unfortunately, it was discouraged by his veterinarian since dry foods are reported to be better for the teeth of dogs. I would buy it again just as an occasional treat
Lupitta F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve only tied it once and my dog liked it but , since it’s a dry food and i give home his regular portion and aside of that i have home this it was kinda not working for me since it’s a small pagage . i would buy it again anyways
Tina G.
Ver healty for dogs of all ages Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice And Lamb Stew With Peas And Carrots it is good for their bones and their hair as well it comes in great variety and my dog seems to like it very much
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
My puppy loves this flavor. It's his favorite! He never leaves his bowl empty & im so happy he loves it. My dog is a chihuahua and he gets happy when he sees me putting it in her bowl lol I buy it all the time :)
Karen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Why do they not make something like this but in bigger portions for larger breed dogs? these small containers are just a teaser for our Rottweilers.
Diana P.
Do you read what is in your dog ingredients. What limits do you put when picking a brand?
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these priced well and can you buy them in a variety box?
Emma I.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What kind of wet food does your dog like?
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I have three dogs and all had issues with this food.