Beneful Wet Dog Food Roasted Turkey Medley With Wild Rice Peas And Barley uploaded by Michelle W.

BY BENEFUL

See a smile after every bite with this meal of meaty chunks, wholesome grains and veggies. Your dog will love sinking his teeth into this prepared blend, and you’ll love being able to reseal the tub. If there are any leftovers, that is.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10 – 12 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

Water sufficient for processing, turkey, wheat gluten, liver, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, peas, barley, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Prepared Meals Roasted Turkey Medley is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

• Is this a good product for a dog? Is Beneful a good brand?1 Answers
  • Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I h...2 Answers
  • How many flavors are available?1 Answers
  • "It looks extremely gross but turned out my dog loves it!" in 2 reviews
  • "I will give some of this to him a couple times a week with his dry food and he goes crazy! " in 2 reviews
  • "My puppy absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "They absolutely love it." in 1 review
  • "My dogs only get wet food as a treat - and they loved this stuff!" in 1 review
Maia Y.
McLean, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We only gave this to my dog once as a “treat” meal, and although he seemed to love it, I felt horrible giving it to him because the quality did not seem all that good. It looked and smelled horrible, and the ingredients label seemed to include some rather unhealthy additives.
Sofia V.
Boca Raton, FL
My doggo loves this I mix it in sometimes as a treat with his hard dog food. I would definitely recommend because you can actually see the ingredients in this unlike the other wet dog food that’s just looks like a brown mush
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup loves wet food more than dry and I think this is her favorite. I tried some other brands but, I always end up with this one. She also enjoys turkey more than beef I guess. I would but this again for her because I love her.
Marissa A.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is one of the only wet food my pug will eat. We buy this off of chewy and she eats it on top of her dry food. This food is a good value and isn’t too expensive. I would recommend this food to other dog owners.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this wet dog food. As soon as he sees me opening his food he comes running. He always eats every bit of it and it makes him so happy. I also like how it provides many minerals and vitamins to keep him healthy and this brand provides many varieties of flavors.
Chibby M.
Jackson
My small dog loves this stuff. I mix a couple spoonfuls in with his dry food to get him to eat dinner. Pretty good value due to the fact I get 3-4 uses out of each container.
Emily T.
Dayton, OH
My small dog loves all of these flavors! She gets a spoonful of this mixed in with her dry food (she is a picky eater) and then it takes no time at all for her to finish off her bowl of food! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with picky eaters!
Sonia S.
New York
My miniature schnauzer loved this meal. Unfortunately, it was discouraged by his veterinarian since dry foods are reported to be better for the teeth of dogs. I would buy it again just as an occasional treat
Samantha E.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MY DOG LOVES THIS! It’s healthy and made with the best ingredients. I love knowing that I am feeding my dog something yummy and good for her! To anyone looking for a new wet food, use this! It’s the best!
Tina G.
Ver healty for dogs of all ages Beneful Prepared Meals Savory Rice And Lamb Stew With Peas And Carrots it is good for their bones and their hair as well it comes in great variety and my dog seems to like it very much
Karen B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Why do they not make something like this but in bigger portions for larger breed dogs? these small containers are just a teaser for our Rottweilers.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Are these priced well and can you buy them in a variety box?
Diana P.
Do you read what is in your dog ingredients. What limits do you put when picking a brand?
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Anyone have any issues with their pets and this food? I have three dogs and all had issues with this food.
Emma I.
Etobicoke, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What kind of wet food does your dog like?