Beneful Wet Dog Food Mediterranean Style Medleys With Lamb Tomatoes Brown Rice And Spinach uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY BENEFUL

Give your adult dog a taste of the Mediterranean with this indulgent medley served in a generous sauce. This delicious blend, with real meat and veggies, is 100% complete and balanced for your adult dog and perfect to mix-in or enjoy on its own.

Feeding Guidelines:

• Adult Dogs: Feed one 3 oz can per 2-1/2 - 3 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One can of this product replaces approximately 1/4 cup dry pet food.
  • Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.
  • Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients: B-4080,Water sufficient for processing, liver, chicken, wheat gluten, lamb, tomatoes, brown rice, meat by-products, spinach, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, soy flour, salt, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, added color, calcium carbonate, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful Medleys Mediterranean Style is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.

April B.
Cleburne, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand of dog food is the only dog food that my little chihuahua will eat. She has lost several teeth so who can blame her for wanting something so easy to eat. She loves them though. They actually look appetizing. The only downside is that they are a little messy.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves benefit dog foods. She likes the different consistencies and the scents. She always eats her food all gone, is full of energy and never gets sick. Thank goodness. Yes I recommend to other dog owners.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
we recently started giving the dogs this since my pitbull seems to have a weak stomach with old age. so far this is going good the ingredients are only OK so I mix in an egg with their food for real protons
Rebecca B.
Loomis
My dogs love this food and I love the price. I know they are getting something really healthy and they don't have allergic reaction to it which is a major plus! They really gobble it up and are content with it. I recommend you give it a try especially if your dog has allergies and is picky!
Kira J G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I come to think that my dog is a health dog. She loves the good stuff. With her being old now we have to give her the semi wet/dry food because she has lost majority of her teeth. And she loves lamb as well as salmon but this is the one she will eat. She’s picky. Lol
Lisa O.
Detroit
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a consistently good dog food. It’s not full of garbage and the dogs seem to like it. Although my dogs aren’t very picky, they seem to love Beneful the best out of all brands. The price is decent on it too.
Wendy J.
Montgomery
My dog is super picky and never likes anything I purchase for her up until we tried Beneful, we alternate flavors and she has never rejected one. For that factor alone I would recommend this to anyone with a picky dog... or any dog for that matter.
Heather S.
Indianapolis , IN
My dogs love this food. One of my dogs is allergic to something that is in many dog foods but this one he can eat. My dogs are also very very picky eaters so I like that this is something they can eat. Not too pricey
Dolly M.
Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this dog food because it makes me feel good about feeding my dog it has texture and looks like a real meal rather than goop and my fav loves it and it also sits well in his tummy I recommend this to anyone
Dalisia M.
My Dogs love Beneful Wet Dog food they eat all 3 flavors though they come in very small containers that’s why it’s like a snack to them. I recommend this for smaller dog such as Chihuahuas, Yorkies, Teacup poodles, Shih Tzu, and Etc.