Beneful Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Liver Peas Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes uploaded by Nicole Z.Beneful Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Liver Peas Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes uploaded by Katlyn R.Beneful Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Liver Peas Brown Rice And Sweet Potatoes uploaded by Meg C.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dogs: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• A-3700, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, liver, wheat gluten, peas, brown rice, sweet potatoes, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Liver, Peas, Brown Rice, & Sweet Potatoes is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Kyle G.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves all Purina wet food, not just this flavor! He eats it with his breakfast every morning. You can see all ingredients, which is nice compared to other wet foods when you don’t know quite what you’re feeding your dog without looking at the ingredients list. Definitely would recommend this for your pooch!
Amy M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this with my dogs hard food. He is older and sometimes has a hard time eating. I know that when I give him this he will get full and don;t hurt him to eat it. The price is good for the product. he loves when we heat it up just a little. yes I would buy this for him aging.
Dalena K.
My dog is very spoiled and will not eat dry food alone. I mix benefit with some brown rice and her dog food and she loves it (depending on the flavor). Her favorite by far is the chicken stew one. Her least favorite seems to be salmon. The food smells good and looks good. I usually get about 3 servings per container because I mix it with dry food and rice. I do warm it up for her as well. The variety is nice and when possible you can get good deals on it at pet supermarket!
Marlene A.
Beaverton, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like that it is chopped bits, which is good for my dog. I use it's a couple times to mix with dry food. The down side is the the portions are too big if you have small dog (which is my case) other wise the portions is great.
Melissa M.
Las Vegas
My dogs love this stuff! I’m always skeptical about buying my dogs new things but this brand of food is something I like to invest on for them. The smell isn’t bad either so I would definitely recommend to other pet owners.
Kayla R.
My chihuahua/Jack Russell loves this stuff. She chows it down. Sometimes I have to pull the bowl away because she chokes from eating so fast. She even licks the bowl clean. I feed her half in the morning mixed with hard food and half at night mixed the same way. It's cheap about 1.49 at my local grocery store. She doesn't get sick from it and I like how theirs natural ingredients in it. I will keeps using this brand
Jessica M.
Stillwater
I have a Yorke dog to whom we gave this too. This looks like something every dog would LOVE! First time around she gobbled it up like it was thanksgiving but after that she refused to eat it. Not sure why...
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
MY DOG LOVES THIS STUFF. She gets so excited every time I bring one out. It’s pretty fattening for your dog, but as the occasional treat, it’s super yummy and your dog will love it. I’ll be buying again!
Annah H.
Donalds, SC
My beagle loves this food. He is full after eating this and does not have any problems with his allergies. The price of this dog food is awesome.. Especially considering how great of quality it is. The only thing I do not like about it is the foil it is sealed with. It can get messy when removing. I love the lid because it is more sanitary for storing in fridge for later.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two year old golden retriever LOVES this food! She is primarily on dry food, but will get this as a treat every once in awhile! It definitely looks way better than other wet food I've seen. You can tell whats in it, and it doesn't smell disgusting. Some wet foods are very slimy and I don't feel this brand is that way! I think it's a good value for what you get!
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
Is this actually good big 🐕 dogs ? I never gave this to my dog
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
This honestly looks like vomit .
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Is this any good it good size for your dog ?
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Can all dogs eat this?
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has been on dry food forever, is this a good brand as far as wet food?

back