Beneful® Wet Dog Food Chopped Blends™ With Chicken Carrots Peas And Wild Rice uploaded by Jessica S.

BY BENEFUL

Keep your dog’s taste buds excited with this finely chopped, savory blend with real ingredients you can see, served with just enough sauce to let its delicate taste and delightful texture shine through.

Feeding Guidelines:

Adult Dog: Feed one 10 oz container per 10-1/2 – 12-1/2 lbs of body weight daily, divided into two or more meals. Adjust feeding amount as needed to maintain ideal body condition. When feeding with dry product: One container of this product replaces approximately 3/4 – 1 cup dry pet food.

Puppies: Growing puppies need up to twice as much food per pound of body weight as adult dogs.

*Always provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog.

Ingredients & Nutrition:

• B-4078, Water sufficient for processing, chicken, wheat gluten, carrots, liver, peas, meat by-products, corn starch-modified, wild rice, rice, artificial and natural flavors, dicalcium phosphate, salt, soy flour, potassium chloride, added color, tricalcium phosphate, zinc sulfate, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, niacin, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, manganese sulfate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin A supplement, potassium iodide, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin, sodium selenite.

Beneful® Chopped Blends™ With Chicken, Carrots, Peas, & Wild Rice is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCODog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth of puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.

Amy F.
St, NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
Alysa C.
Philippines
My puppy ( his name is Pampu) like this snack (yeah this is just his snack) Pros is that you can really see the bits of the ingredients, meaning it is not artificial. it may have some preservatives in it but I don't know. All I know is my puppy pet loves it!
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
Our 2 year old Lhasapoo Isabella became a picky eater at about a year old and I tried everything from dry to wet from cheap to the most expensive and nothing I got worked for her. So one day I saw the Beneiful prepared foods and thought what the heck and to my surprise Izzy just gobbled it up! Since then it is the only wet food for my baby girl! She loved the chopped types best but just as long as it's her Beneful she'll eat any flavor!!
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
My dog loves this for a treat a couple times a week. I love the natural “real” ingredients without all the fillers and biproducts that other brands have added
Helixe L.
Avenue Helvino de Moraes
Great food for the dog gives strength and energy to the animal. in addition to full of nutrient is a delight and who says so is my dog rsrsrs
Tiffany A.
Used to get these to top my dogs kibble with since he wouldn’t eat it otherwise. They’re pretty good and my dog enjoyed them!
Julie R.
Winnipeg, MB
Good food for my dogs where I can see each ingredient. They love it and eat it right up! Priced well and I get it at Walmart.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Agh, she did not like this, she pretty much run away from it, cheap price though, i guess it depends on dogs taste
Ashley M.
Petty Harbour , CA
I love this product so much I feel like if you haven’t tried this you have too you’ll love it it’s by far my fav
Samantha B.
My dog loved these so much. She has been a lot more energetic since eating this food. Will continue to buy this.

Target